beefy's new avi

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
this is an affront to everything i believe in. he is on a beautiful tropical island, partakes in amazing herbs, dates hot chicks, doesn't worry about much and what is his latest avi....

him at a phone booth checking his watch (if such watch exists)...maybe this is a funny

beefy....you are being called to account, explain

since beefy is now a mod again, he doesn't have a mom.....he is immaculate

i spent a year on an island in the south pacific and i threw away my watch two weeks after i landed....it couldn't keep island time....
What was "Island time" and why would you bother?

funny that you mentioned this. I actually just told beefy an hour or so ago on the mod forum that his avatar rocks.

What was "Island time" and why would you bother?

what "is" island time is the better question...

it is not time that is broken up in minutes or hours, it is simply time....

until you experience it, live it, it is impossible to understand. at first i fought it, then i loved it. yet upon coming back to the states, i realized that unless i wanted to live on an island, i would need to of course let island time go.....

beefy has his own understanding of island time, and i would love to see it

you know I think I might have to make beefy a patron saint of youngins pwn.

i think he might like this award best.....

patron.jpg

you know, lots of people like patron. I liked it too, the times I've had it. But it's vastly overrated. I think people come away with such satisfaction because they are thinking about how fucking gross tequila is when they are about to have some of that and then they realize it's not that bad.

you know, lots of people like patron. I liked it too, the times I've had it. But it's vastly overrated. I think people come away with such satisfaction because they are thinking about how fucking gross tequila is when they are about to have some of that and then they realize it's not that bad.

hater

I fucking hate Tequila too!

I just want to know if he can tan at all. Living in a tropical paradise and he's still just as non-pigmented as ever!

what "is" island time is the better question...

it is not time that is broken up in minutes or hours, it is simply time....

until you experience it, live it, it is impossible to understand. at first i fought it, then i loved it. yet upon coming back to the states, i realized that unless i wanted to live on an island, i would need to of course let island time go.....

beefy has his own understanding of island time, and i would love to see it
I live with an Island girl. Her sense of time is "Do it now or not at all.". I used to tease her that her middle name was "Time"....it just wasn't "On Time". There seems to be a cultural resistance and aversion to planning and decision making. Is this what you mean by "Island time"?

I live with an Island girl. Her sense of time is "Do it now or not at all.". I used to tease her that her middle name was "Time"....it just wasn't "On Time". There seems to be a cultural resistance and aversion to planning and decision making. Is this what you mean by "Island time"?

pretty much...

the boat was always scheduled to come at 11 am....it would always come between 11 and 2pm....

time is much more relaxed

this is an affront to everything i believe in. he is on a beautiful tropical island, partakes in amazing herbs, dates hot chicks, doesn't worry about much and what is his latest avi....

him at a phone booth checking his watch (if such watch exists)...maybe this is a funny

beefy....you are being called to account, explain

I was having Maitais with my roommates at Dukes Waikiki last weekend and we saw this payphone so we posed and took pictures. Here's the full size, notice, its two hairs past a freckle, and who says I'm not tan? I don't need no damned watch fool!

Crazy ass mainland crakkas.

Island life rules.

DSCF0063.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

DSC_0475.jpg

Shit, I'll bet Damo hasn't been that tanned since his honeymoon in Vegas! Callin me out!

Back