Beer review: Coor's Lite

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Ah, Coor's Lite. Your sweet melody swoops through my brain, wiping away the aching loneliness, darkness, and desperation that I miserably refer to as a life. Also, useless brain cells. I raise my right arm to you, in a Hitler salute, and sing praise to your impeccable glory, ineffable taste, and absolute purity. Actually, it tastes like shit, but you can't tell when you're drunk. Which is what I am after. You, Coor's Lite, are the nectar of the God's, and long live you, godspeed O chosen one.

Ah, Coor's Lite. Your sweet melody swoops through my brain, wiping away the aching loneliness, darkness, and desperation that I miserably refer to as a life. Also, useless brain cells. I raise my right arm to you, in a Hitler salute, and sing praise to your impeccable glory, ineffable taste, and absolute purity. Actually, it tastes like shit, but you can't tell when you're drunk. Which is what I am after. You, Coor's Lite, are the nectar of the God's, and long live you, godspeed O chosen one.
Just imagine...when you're old enough you can go to your nearest micro-brew tavern, drink one tenth as much for the same outcome.....and it won't taste like shit if you keep your fingers out of the glass....

Mott's from Ohio guys, he probably doesn't even have enough fingers and toes to count that high.

Just imagine...when you're old enough you can go to your nearest micro-brew tavern, drink one tenth as much for the same outcome.....and it won't taste like shit if you keep your fingers out of the glass....

An ABV of 50%? That's not beer, it's whiskey.

Back