Beer Review Lagunitas PILS

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
This is a Czech style pilsner that I bought for shits and giggles at the liquor store. I thought it would probably a nice refreshing summer time beer.

I poured it into my Sam Adams beer glass that I stole from Red Lobster. The pour is a clear golden amber in color which was a bit surprising as most Pilsners are lighter in color. The carbonation is moderate and forms only about 1 finger of a cream colored head that dissipates very rapidly with light tracing.

The aroma is definately standard pils. Light herbal hop aroma with hints of apple/pear

The taste is slightly sweeter then the standard pils but has the expected grainy malt flavor and a light dry refreshing finish.

The mouth feel is medium body with moderate carbonation and is definately more flavorful then the average pilsner.

overall this met expectations and exceeded them. Not only is this a truly crisp refreshing summertime beer but one with a solid flavor profile. If your a traditionalist this may not be the beer for you but I liked it and would purchase it again. It's also a bit stronger in abv then your average Pils, which would explain the stronger flavor profile. I give this a B+

Beer Review Tsing Tao

This beer comes in a nice green bottle. I have a few reservations about the label – a little fussy for me tatse. The beer pours well and leaves a modest head in a dry glass. The flavour is a little sweet buttit goes down wellll. The after taste has a sligght bittery tsate but it encourages further exper … exper … experim … drink more. The sconde glass iss sssmootherr thn th frist and the thrud evnbtterrrrrr yee hah. All in all iss all gud. And quet chupe dring hoppy are.
Thass theyen duv m revuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (hic)

Beer Review Tsing Tao

This beer comes in a nice green bottle. I have a few reservations about the label – a little fussy for me tatse. The beer pours well and leaves a modest head in a dry glass. The flavour is a little sweet buttit goes down wellll. The after taste has a sligght bittery tsate but it encourages further exper … exper … experim … drink more. The sconde glass iss sssmootherr thn th frist and the thrud evnbtterrrrrr yee hah. All in all iss all gud. And quet chupe dring hoppy are.
Thass theyen duv m revuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (hic)

Hey that's an ever better review then Skimarks steel city beer.

Back