beer

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
on another tolerance break (weed) for about a month

gonna start drinking beer again

I gotta say, beer is underrated

i hate being dehydrated by it, but i love the optimism it provides

Currently I am drinking a porter called SXL Chocolate, which is only a 3.8 on untapped (i am more of a 4+ man myself), but I have to say it's very reasonable.

Going to eat some chicken aprm later and then play civ vi

deuces motherfuckers

fuck you evince, you're still banned

Beer ...*not really that healthy.
Have you tried 'Blending'?
Get a Blender, half a glass of milk, 3 or 4 big heaping Tablespoons of Yogurt, one banana, 2 or three handfuls of frozen fruit (like peaches or strawberries), and two tablespoons of Honey.
Pretty Good!

Beer ...*not really that healthy.
Have you tried 'Blending'?
Get a Blender, half a glass of milk, 3 or 4 big heaping Tablespoons of Yogurt, one banana, 2 or three handfuls of frozen fruit (like peaches or strawberries), and two tablespoons of Honey.
Pretty Good!

Grind...to be fair...you’ve banned Evince for less.

i was just thinking the same thing

Wait.
What?
... can you say 'coronavirus'?
Time to start thinking 'healthy'.
Orange Juice, Vitamins, Fresh Air, and Exercise. (and ... 'Just say No' to Vaping)

--->As Leader of Red Team, you have to set the Example<---

You quit vaping yet? Or is that hype just a conspiracy?

Beer is very good. It's more filling as I get older, but still the best thing at a ball game, Mexican restaurant or after the gym.

Beer is very good. It's more filling as I get older, but still the best thing at a ball game, Mexican restaurant or after the gym.

Yes, beer is VERY good. Unfortunately I was diagnosed as being diabetic 17 days ago, and alcohol is pretty much off limits for me now. Every once in a great while I'll be able to have a couple of low-carb, light beers. But that's about it, I do NOT want to get as sick as I was, again. I had to stay in the hospital two days before they were able to get my blood sugar reading down to a reasonable level. And I like a LOT of different beers. Oh well, I DID cause this on myself, no one else is to blame. One beer I'd like to mention, because you like porters, is a chocolate/peanut butter beer called Sweet Baby Jesus. It's quite good, you can actually taste the peanut butter in it, but it's not overpowering. The alcohol bv is 6.2%, so it has a little kick to it. Great stuff.

Last edited:

Oh wait, Kimbo Kush is the one who likes porters, oops! But if you DO like that type of beer, Sweet Baby Jesus is a good pick.

Currently I am drinking a porter called SXL Chocolate, which is only a 3.8 on untapped (i am more of a 4+ man myself), but I have to say it's very reasonable.

deuces motherfuckers

As I mentioned later in this thread, in a response to Thing1, Sweet Baby Jesus is a great beer to try if you like porters. It has chocolate and peanut butter flavoring, you can definitely taste the peanut butter, but it's not overpowering. And at 6.2% abv, it has a liitle kick.

deuces motherfuckers

Drinking a cold beer in the shade on a hot day is one of life's greatest little pleasures.

do you not read my OP at all? i literally said im done for a while. need a tolerance break. i do one every couple of months

do you not read my OP at all? i literally said im done for a while. need a tolerance break. i do one every couple of months

Be sensitive and kind to little Thingy. It must be hard for him to focus on a screen when his eyes are constantly filled with tears.

As I mentioned later in this thread, in a response to Thing1, Sweet Baby Jesus is a great beer to try if you like porters. It has chocolate and peanut butter flavoring, you can definitely taste the peanut butter, but it's not overpowering. And at 6.2% abv, it has a little kick.
The perfect Buckeye beer...it's on our list for the next trip to the store.... Thanks for the recommendation....I'll post a review;)

Or on a hot summer day, with a juicy t-bone just off the grill. Oh man, that's good stuff right there.

deuces motherfuckers

Not everyday you find at porter that low. Good chocolate stouts/porters can be hard to find. I accidentally ordered a chocolate cake one last time I was in Leavenworth. Don't know why I tricked myself into doing it.

Drinking a cold beer in the shade on a hot day is one of life's greatest little pleasures.

Drinking several cold beers with friends in front of a fire on a moonlit night is even better.

giphy.gif

Back