Before there were onions

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
What did people season casseroles with?

How did people eat liver? Liver & ?.. Broccoli? Eggplant?

What kind of rings did they make? I remember in school the cafeteria once served chicken rings. It was a nugget in the shape of a donut. Why? I wouldn't eat them because there's only one place you could get that shape off of a chicken.

Did they make a bloomin ? Cauliflower maybe?

I'm really glad someone invented onions.

What kind of rings did they make? I remember in school the cafeteria once served chicken rings. It was a nugget in the shape of a donut. Why? I wouldn't eat them because there's only one place you could get that shape off of a chicken.

"...a nugget in the shape of a donut..."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

(garlic)

(raw, usually from a freshly killed enemy combatant)

(the chicken rings were made from chicken intestines....which came before onion rings...which explains how onion rings became so popular)

(Rum....lots and lots of rum)

(aren't we all?)

(garlic)

(raw, usually from a freshly killed enemy combatant)

(the chicken rings were made from chicken intestines....which came before onion rings...which explains how onion rings became so popular)

(Rum....lots and lots of rum)

(aren't we all?)

People ate raw broccoli and eggplant from a freshly killed enemy combatant??

When the pyramids were built the Egyptian labor force subsisted mainly on a diet of bread, onions and warm beer.
Sounds pretty good eh?
Imagine though the same menu on the eighteen thousandth day.
You would for sure be craving some "chicken rings" I'll bet.

Garlic is part of the onion family Mott you fucking prole.
No. They are part of the onion subfamily (Allioideae). Onions (and garlic) are part of the Amaryllidaceae family.

Having said that, garlic is still a different species than the onion. Also, how do you know that garlic wasn't the first of the allioideae to evolve?

Prole.

Last edited:
No. They are part of the onion subfamily (Allioideae). Onions (and garlic) are part of the Amaryllidaceae family.

Having said that, garlic is still a different species than the onion. Also, how do you know that garlic wasn't the first of the allioideae to evolve?

Prole.

It's still basically an onion you fucking saw horse.

Back