Best CBD oil at best bang for the buck

Mason Michaels

Verified User
Since CBD became legal in all 50states
Lots of companies of sprung up.
Who has experienced with what companies
have best bang for the buck$

I bought something for $75. It wasn't much of a bang. I think I still have half left in the bottle.

Since CBD became legal in all 50states
Lots of companies of sprung up.
Who has experienced with what companies
have best bang for the buck$

Pssst, Moson the Moron, CBD is about worthless. But, if you expose it to a strong acid, it turns into THC! Buy CBD isolate in bulk and have fun. If you're a good moron, I'll tell you how to easily make LSD and methamphetamine. I know you live foot to mouth to feed your drug habit. I'm willing to help. You can also buy easily buy lithium and take it directly. It works wonders for people like you.

Pssst, Moson the Moron, CBD is about worthless. But, if you expose it to a strong acid, it turns into THC! Buy CBD isolate in bulk and have fun. If you're a good moron, I'll tell you how to easily make LSD and methamphetamine. I know you live foot to mouth to feed your drug habit. I'm willing to help. You can also buy easily buy lithium and take it directly. It works wonders for people like you.

I'm scared of LSD after some bad trips. What kind of acid turns CBD to THC asking for a friend!

What do you want to use it for?

I inquired some time back about CBD oil for pain when I saw my Dr. He said the over-the-counter CBD oil is pretty much "junk" compared to what you get from a Medical Marijuana dispensary.

I inquired some time back about CBD oil for pain when I saw my Dr. He said the over-the-counter CBD oil is pretty much "junk" compared to what you get from a Medical Marijuana dispensary.

That is generally true RB. A high quality CBD is offered by Stanley Brothers. They are one of the originals. I can attest to its quality. https://www.charlottesweb.com/
To anyone going there, keep to the original formula's. They are the best. Just a suggestion.

I'm scared of LSD after some bad trips. What kind of acid turns CBD to THC asking for a friend!

Mix pure CBD in about 2x its volume of any very strong, undiluted acid. Wait about three days. Now, most of the CBD will have become THC.

Removing the THC from the acid is a challenge. But, you can add water or baking soda to make it safe to consume.

While you can't kill yourself, it's fcking easy to take way too much TCH, so consider that.

Back