best day of my life

I love dogs

I would take nearly any dog into my home and care for it.

I have to admit there are fewer human beings I would do that with.

I would not hesitate one second in saving the most hated poster on this site before my own beloved dog.

I would then hate you more for making me make that choice though

LOL

Another liberal that probably donates more money to animal rescue shelters than to helping the poor unfortunates of Obama's reign of terror.

Feel free to step up and help the poor unfortunates. But coming in making snide remarks here is simply ridiculous. Someone did something good. Trying to muddy that up is hardly a good way to start here.

LOL

Another liberal that probably donates more money to animal rescue shelters than to helping the poor unfortunates of Obama's reign of terror.

this is one dog nobody wants to take home.

who wants a storm front cast away

I recently lost my very special cat to a rare cancer - i tried everything, it just overwhelmed his little body.

This was less then a month ago - i don't speak of it because the wound is fresh -even writing this is painful.

He was a rescue, when I can get my heart unbroken (soon but not yet) I'll get another rescue -

I've had so many cats over the years, they were all rescue, they were all very special.

This one hurt hurt the most; as he died so young.

I recently lost my very special cat to a rare cancer - i tried everything, it just overwhelmed his little body.

This was less then a month ago - i don't speak of it because the wound is fresh -even writing this is painful.

He was a rescue, when I can get my heart unbroken (soon but not yet) I'll get another rescue -

I've had so many cats over the years, they were all rescue, they were all very special.

This one hurt hurt the most; as he died so young.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. You gave him the best life possible by rescuing him.

One of my cats died of cancer two years ago and it took ages to get over it.

The vet sent me this poem. It's making me cry just reading it again.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grieve Not

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...
I loved you so --
'twas Heaven here with you.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]by Isla Paschal Richardson[/FONT]

Hugs to you, annata.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. You gave him the best life possible by rescuing him.

One of my cats died of cancer two years ago and it took ages to get over it.

The vet sent me this poem. It's making me cry just reading it again.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grieve Not

Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...
I loved you so --
'twas Heaven here with you.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]by Isla Paschal Richardson[/FONT]

Hugs to you, annata.
Thank you.

Annata, all my sympathies to you. It's so hard to lose a loved pet.
Thank you, also.

Much appreciate the support from all of you -the kindness of compassion is the straight line to enlightenment

Lama Zopa Rinpoche:

"Live with compassion
Work with compassion
Die with compassion
Meditate with compassion
Enjoy with compassion
When problems come,
Experience them with compassion."
The definition of compassion is: wanting sentient beings to be free from suffering. So compassion is the definition of the highest scope of motivation.

http://viewonbuddhism.org/compassion.html

Back