Best grilled chicken breasts yet were the ones I made tonight.

Stone

Contributor
First,...I filleted them down the middle so they would cook more evenly. Then I seasoned both sides with chika licka Bam Bam and beat them up a little to flatten them out some and loosen them up a bit. Then I marinated them in a mix of a little EVOO and spicy Italian dressing, " the spicy Italian dressing is my base" a touch of soy sauce, lemon juice, lemon pepper, and hot pepper flakes. Put them on the CHARCOAL grill and brushed both sides with some Heinz 57 sauce while they were cooking. Right before I pulled them off I sprinkled on a little fresh parsley. HO.... LY ...SHIT! A little blackened on both sides but perfectly juicy on the inside. GOTTA have a little of that bark on the outside to make it Goooooood! I tell ya,...just like the back side of that Red headed office girl,....They were so good they should be damn near ILLEGAL! :) :yay:

Last edited:
BTW,....if ANYONE has any other idea's/ recipe's let me know. I like experimenting and trying new things. I'll let you know how it turned out if I try it.

First,...I filleted them down the middle so they would cook more evenly. Then I seasoned both sides with chika licka Bam Bam and beat them up a little to flatten them out some and loosen them up a bit. Then I marinated them in a mix of a little EVOO and spicy Italian dressing, " the spicy Italian dressing is my base" a touch of soy sauce, lemon juice, lemon pepper, and hot pepper flakes. Put them on the CHARCOAL grill and brushed both sides with some Heinz 57 sauce while they were cooking. Right before I pulled them off I sprinkled on a little fresh parsley. HO.... LY ...SHIT! A little blackened on both sides but perfectly juicy on the inside. GOTTA have a little of that bark on the outside to make it Goooooood! I tell ya,...just like the back side of that Red headed office girl,....They were so good they should be damn near ILLEGAL! :) :yay:

I have to say that is something I have never thought.

If you haven't tried this, do.

c4ea577d-5445-4778-99da-0479ac0466e6_1.469f87880bb37c00a895fc8e3aa0d69e.jpeg

Best to use an egg coating to get better coverage of the breading. The wet it with water works okay, but an egg coat works better.

They recommend bite sized pieces, but you can do whole breasts too.

When you cut open a chicken breast you are simply letting the juices run out.

Your breasts were probably dry as hell but covered up by all the sauces you dumped on it.

You don't cut into meat when cooking it.

Back