Best highschool player in Alabama chooses Auburn.

Socrtease

Verified User
I watched the All American Bowl today. The best HS player in Alabama chose Auburn after un-declaring the Crimson Tide. What a slap in the face.

I watched the All American Bowl today. The best HS player in Alabama chose Auburn after un-declaring the Crimson Tide. What a slap in the face.

Yeah, he can enjoy playing for a team on probation.

Haha, he still should have gotten the hell out of that shithole state, but still an entertaining move.
ya know what pisses me off about Alabama is that they have a booming manufacturing economy and probably the fastest growing economy in the south. They did that by giving tax breaks to foreign industries that they wouldn't give to domestic ones. Give Honda a tax break to build a factory "No Problem". Give Ford one? Fuck that commie liberal bullshit! LOL

ya know what pisses me off about Alabama is that they have a booming manufacturing economy and probably the fastest growing economy in the south. They did that by giving tax breaks to foreign industries that they wouldn't give to domestic ones. Give Honda a tax break to build a factory "No Problem". Give Ford one? Fuck that commie liberal bullshit! LOL

:rofl:

I'm not sure who the player is that Soc started this thread about. But Bama didn't lose 3 games for a lack of talent. Recruiting is going fine and we have enough top level talent to make another run at the crystal football in 2011.

Brent Calloway? Hate to lose him, but we have a stable of running backs and linebackers who are dying to play.

I was looking at one recruiting rankings for the top 5 recruits in the country, and found that Bama has a committment from one and we're in the top 2 or 3 schools for another. I'll take that.

2011 is gonna be a great year!

Oh, and Brent Calloway, the kid about whom this thread was written? Looks like he is a 4 start recruit at best. Onlytime will tell, but he is a better linebacker than he is a RB. He wants to play RB and be a star. Best of luck doing that on the plains.

Last edited:
He should have gotten the hell out of hick land!!

If he wants to make football a career, he is in the best place possible. If he excells in the SEC, he will be noticed more than anyplace else.

Back