Best new US-badged car

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

What's the best US-badged 2013 car available?

• Ford Taurus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tesla Model S

• Dodge Charger

• Ford Mustang

• Ford F-150

• Jeep Grand Cherokee

• Lincoln Mark Z

• Cadillac CTS

• Ford Expedition

• Other (write in in a reply post)

• Total voters
I am in love with the new Taurus. OK...I have to admit the Vette, Caddy and Mark Z are all superior cars but the difference being.....I can actually afford the Taurus. This is not you late 90's to mid 2000's Taurus. The new Taurus SHO bosts a twin turbo3.5 L V-6 and all wheel drive and a super cush cabin with lots of features and electronics. If I was back to putting in 1000 miles a week in highway driving I'd get this puppy. I drive about 3,000 miles a year so I'd have a hard time justifying dropping 35k on any car. I still can't believe this car puts out 365 ponies but still manages 25 mpg highway. Hell that's the kind of mileage I got on my 2003 Taurus and it only pulled 168 ponies. These Ford ecotech engines are da bomb!

Last edited:
The new ford escape
The 2.0 turbo was named a top ten engine
Can tow 3,500 lbs and gets 28 mpg hwy
And is affordable

Prefer the Camaro my self, Sweet ride and even better it was designed by us Aussies ^^
Not completely. A cousin of mine is an ME at Delphi Chassis and works or Corvette design. He goes out to Phoenix twice a year to test drive the new chasis designs. He's also a genuinly nice person. I hate the bastard!

Not completely. A cousin of mine is an ME at Delphi Chassis and works or Corvette design. He goes out to Phoenix twice a year to test drive the new chasis designs. He's also a genuinly nice person. I hate the bastard!

True though we did play the leading role which I think is bragging rights enough =], Also talk of GM Holden playing a leading role in design of next gen Camaro and Corvette.

That is a total b**ch to work on, Plus some of the part's on it are literally fracking useless and serve no purpose, Other then that not too bad but there are better car's then the Focus out there. Plus ford stopped it from being made in Australia putting another nail in the coffin that was the Australian automotive industry.

Back