Best news source?

Grugore

Verified User
Believe it or not, Google News is one of the best. Now I have some serious problems with Google, but for news, they get their stories from several sources, including Fox News. This gives you more than one viewpoint, which is a good thing.

Also, if you want unbiased news, the Associated Press is one of the best out there. They report the news. They do not comment on it. Just the facts. That's what they report.

Believe it or not, Google News is one of the best. Now I have some serious problems with Google, but for news, they get their stories from several sources, including Fox News. This gives you more than one viewpoint, which is a good thing.

Also, if you want unbiased news, the Associated Press is one of the best out there. They report the news. They do not comment on it. Just the facts. That's what they report.

Google News sucks. The source of the stories is best.

BBC is good

Back