Best Poster on this site

Belieber

Banned
After reading numerous posts, I have come to the conclusion that the poster 'Darla' is the best poster on this site. He or she is smart, witty and engaging.

We should all strive to be like Darla.

I think you are mistaken about it being Darla, she is second... to me. But her voice is sexier than mine.

why anyone would give a flying fuck about the opinion of this queer with Justin Beiber as his avatar is pretty fucking hilarious.

LOL Jarod....you can't even spell you're own name correctly! LOL

People in glass houses...

At least you are not as bad as this lot!

ATT3310643_fullsize.jpg

Last edited:
After reading numerous posts, I have come to the conclusion that the poster 'Darla' is the best poster on this site. He or she is smart, witty and engaging.

We should all strive to be like Darla.

Best poster here is Truth Detector.

The reason I pick him is because when he calls you an idiot you better "belieb" it.

why anyone would give a flying fuck about the opinion of this queer with Justin Beiber as his avatar is pretty fucking hilarious.

Mainman! You sound like Superfreak on one of his jealous rampages! ;)

I think this is legion. He is just fucking around with me again. He does that, I don't know why. I try not to pay him any mind.

I imagine that Supercandy is one of those people with facial tic's who tweeks all over the place when he gets worked up....

Am I wrong?

I imagine that Supercandy is one of those people with facial tic's who tweeks all over the place when he gets worked up....

Am I wrong?
Probably. I think Super Freak is his on-line alter ego. No one can be that big an asshole in real life and survive for long. ;)

Back