Best Soup.

What is the best soup?

• Total voters
None of the above, My homemeade vegetable soup or Chili is the best :)
Just made a big pot of Chili this morning, friends are showing up for a gassy good time this evening.

I make a screaming Green Chile....

Clam Chowder is the best, unfortunately I am allergic as it has a potato base.

Split pea. Especially with ham. Or bacon. Yummmmm!

But, since you didn't have that as an option, I had to go with my second favorite. :p

potato soup really isn't that great i just added that cause i couldn't think of anything else. I was thinking of adding chilli but some people don't consider that a soup...

potato soup really isn't that great i just added that cause i couldn't think of anything else. I was thinking of adding chilli but some people don't consider that a soup...
Oh, I've had some dynamite potato soup. I have a great recipie for a potato-leek soup that I particularly love.

Still like split pea better though.

What an absolutely idiotic poll. In fact, I nominate this poll as the most ridiculous of the year. And where the fuck is Vegetable Soup, the MOST popular of ALL the soups?

I disagree, I think Chicken Noodle is the most popular.

My personal favorite is Lobster bisque or Maryland Crab Bisque. Not that anyone gives a shit, but I thought I'd let you all know just the same.

Tomato Soup
Brocolli and Chedder
Chicken Noodle
Potato

Jesus, those are some boring choices. I thought you lived in an urban and cultured city grind? Why not just throw "Top Ramen" in there as a choice? ;)

I like New England clam chowder, and Japanese udon noodle soup.

but tomato soup owns them all.

This explains what's wrong with you. Ketchup and water shouldn't even qualify as a "soup" in my opinion! How do you even call yourself a "man?"

I disagree, I think Chicken Noodle is the most popular.

My personal favorite is Lobster bisque or Maryland Crab Bisque. Not that anyone gives a shit, but I thought I'd let you all know just the same.
I love lobster bisque. I don't have it often enough to call it my favorite though...

Good point Anyold, are we talking cream of tomato (with milk) or just tomato (with water) ?
Big difference there.

I didn't think I'd be a fan of tomato soup either until I tried some that was REALLY good. It was like a roasted red pepper tomato soup. Oh my god, I thought I'd died an gone to heavan as I was eating it.

Back