Best video about veganism and the meat/dairy industry

Those Jew slaughterhouses are extra-repulsive. Those Joo devils oppose instant killing. And, they like to make it very bloody.

The stupid video equates animals with people, like the media has been equating nig criminals with people for so long (per the media, white criminals are still animals).

The stupid video equates animals with people, like the media has been equating nig criminals with people for so long (per the media, white criminals are still animals).

No, it actually says we need to kill some animals to survive. But it also says we should not unnecessarily kill them or maximize their suffering.

No, it actually says we need to kill some animals to survive. But it also says we should not unnecessarily kill them or maximize their suffering.

Most farmers take good care of their animals and attempt to butcher them as humanely as possible. Big exception are Joos who don't believe in humane butchering, that's why much of the video showing butchering was from kosher slaughter houses. We should ban Joos, out of compassion for animals.

Most farmers take good care of their animals and attempt to butcher them as humanely as possible. Big exception are Joos who don't believe in humane butchering, that's why much of the video showing butchering was from kosher slaughter houses. We should ban Joos, out of compassion for animals.

But we don't need to eat animals in order to live healthy lives. So it's unnecessary murder, even if it's done humanely.

Anthony Bourdain hasn't said anything stupid for almost a year now.
Bourdain didn't have a problem with vegetarianism per se. It was the militant mind set of Vegans that he found repugnant and I can relate where he was coming from. I've traveled abroad and I've seen ugly Americans pull that ethnocentric non-sense while being totally and absolutely clueless to their utterly rude behavior. If you have a religious based diet, like veganism (it sure as hell isn't backed up by science) and you don't have the brains to sit on it and be a respectful guest then Anthony's opinion is spot on.

But we don't need to eat animals in order to live healthy lives. So it's unnecessary murder, even if it's done humanely.
That's a questionable ascertion as "healthy" can be a subjective term. All sorts of unhealthy pathologies can occur due to vegan diets such as hypervitaminosis, de-calcification, diseases related to vitamin b deficiencies, Vitamin D deficiences, omega-3-fatty acid deficiencies, etc.

So Vegan diets do have specific health benefits. They also have specific health risks. That is where I find Vegans religiousity about such diets very frustrating as they are not thinking from a holistic viewpoint or a cultural one.

Bourdain didn't have a problem with vegetarianism per se. It was the militant mind set of Vegans that he found repugnant and I can relate where he was coming from. I've traveled abroad and I've seen ugly Americans pull that ethnocentric non-sense while being totally and absolutely clueless to their utterly rude behavior. If you have a religious based diet, like veganism (it sure as hell isn't backed up by science) and you don't have the brains to sit on it and be a respectful guest then Anthony's opinion is spot on.

Comparing them to Hamas is still a bit much.

That's a questionable ascertion as "healthy" can be a subjective term. All sorts of unhealthy pathologies can occur due to vegan diets such as hypervitaminosis, de-calcification, diseases related to vitamin b deficiencies, Vitamin D deficiences, omega-3-fatty acid deficiencies, etc.

So Vegan diets do have specific health benefits. They also have specific health risks. That is where I find Vegans religiousity about such diets very frustrating as they are not thinking from a holistic viewpoint or a cultural one.

That's because some people who try veganism don't do it the right way. Instead of using new foods to get their protein, they just stop eating meat and dairy. You can be an unhealthy vegan, you can be an unhealthy carnivore. The point is you don't need to kill animals to be healthy.

Back