Better call Saul, Season 2.

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Common sense spoiler alert. I wouldn't come in here if you're not up on the episodes. Don't want to spoil it for you.

OK....end of season one we know this about Saul.

#1. He's a conman by nature (yea...no stretch there).
#2. He's shown that he's no mean lawyer.
#3. He was cruelly betrayed by his brother who, correctly, observed that giving Jimmy a law license was like giving a machine gun to a monkey.

Episode 1. Season 2. Saul shows his GF that the real Jimmy is a conman.

Nice throw back to the douche business guy Ken who has his Beemer set on fire by Walt.

Season one did not go where I expected it too.

Love this show. It could easily be better than Breaking Bad.
It has potential too. Keep in mind that if things work they can also go post Walt. Start filming in Omaha. They are already giving hints of that.

Right now I'm more interested in how he became the strip mall Saul we all know and love on BB. They have been kind of slow getting us there.

Oh well...s'all good man.

It has potential too. Keep in mind that if things work they can also go post Walt. Start filming in Omaha. They are already giving hints of that.

Right now I'm more interested in how he became the strip mall Saul we all know and love on BB. They have been kind of slow getting us there.

Oh well...s'all good man.
nah, let that simmer for a while. no need to rush. love how Odenkirk gets so complete a read on every damn scene no matter how improbable. that guy is way good.

Back