Biden blames debate performance on travel schedule 11 days before event

Truth Detector

Contributor
Another dumb lie. If Biden’s lips are moving, he’s lying

President Joe Biden apologized for his shaky debate performance, blaming it on his travel schedule.

Speaking at a fundraiser in McLean, Virginia, Biden told donors that he “wasn’t very smart” to debate after traveling, even though he returned from his travels 11 days before the debate.

He had eleven days and spent a week at Camp David prepping and napping before the event. He can't even lie without looking like a moron. :palm:

“I decided to travel around the world a couple of times … shortly before the debate. … I didn’t listen to my staff … and then I almost fell asleep onstage,” he said.

So, traveling to France and back to Italy is around the world a couple of times. What a fucking moron. :palm:

Biden’s five-day trip in the middle of June consisted of going to the G7 summit in Italy, traveling nine time zones back to Los Angeles, and then three time zones forward back to Washington, D.C.

“It’s not an excuse but an explanation,” Biden added on Tuesday, stressing that it was “critical” to win the election.

Of course...

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Another dumb lie. If Biden’s lips are moving, he’s lying

President Joe Biden apologized for his shaky debate performance, blaming it on his travel schedule.

Speaking at a fundraiser in McLean, Virginia, Biden told donors that he “wasn’t very smart” to debate after traveling, even though he returned from his travels 11 days before the debate.

He had eleven days and spent a week at Camp David prepping and napping before the event. He can't even lie without looking like a moron. :palm:

“I decided to travel around the world a couple of times … shortly before the debate. … I didn’t listen to my staff … and then I almost fell asleep onstage,” he said.

So, traveling to France and back to Italy is around the world a couple of times. What a fucking moron. :palm:

Biden’s five-day trip in the middle of June consisted of going to the G7 summit in Italy, traveling nine time zones back to Los Angeles, and then three time zones forward back to Washington, D.C.

“It’s not an excuse but an explanation,” Biden added on Tuesday, stressing that it was “critical” to win the election.
"The dog ate my debate prep notes"

Biden is blaming everyone and everything except himself. Let's face it travel on Air Force One ain't exactly economy class. He has a private suite with a bed to sleep in.

Biden blames debate performance on travel schedule 11 days before event​

Maybe he was traveling by Boeing.

Did anyone else watch KJP gaslight the public to day. It was a cold and jet lag from 11 days before.

This is the level of gas lighting that KJP was doing.

Biden is blaming everyone and everything except himself. Let's face it travel on Air Force One ain't exactly economy class. He has a private suite with a bed to sleep in.
It's priceless that he attempts to suggest it is jet lag. If after a weeks' vacation and spending another weel napping at Camp David isn't enough to solve your travel issues, perhaps you should not be President. :dunno:

Page 2 of the medical report. Does sleep apnea have a negative effect on sleeping patterns, yes or no?

Back