Biden Forced Out With Threats of 25th Amendment

Goyboy

Pontif-icator
Contributor
And more ........ Democrat elites do not want Kamala.

Democrats Selected DIFFERENT Nominee Than Kamala Harris, Forced Biden Out With Threats of 25th Amendment​

The Democratic Party elite have chosen their new candidate, and it apparently isn’t Kamala Harris, according to a bombshell report.

The New York Post reported Monday
that a “well-orchestrated palace coup” had been in the works for weeks but Joe Biden resisted every step of the way.

The report went on to say that part of the “elaborate strategy” to remove Biden included allowing him to debate former President Trump to expose his ailing cognitive faculties to the world.

“That debate was a set-up to convince Democrats that he couldn’t run for president,” a source close to the Biden family told the Post.

It's all baseless speculation from nameless, faceless people. Kamala hasn't been officially picked yet and nobody has "selected" anyone different. It's all playing out in real-time. Some probably want Harris. Some want Kelly. Some want a different candidate.

Nothing to see here.

It's all baseless speculation from nameless, faceless people. Kamala hasn't been officially picked yet and nobody has "selected" anyone different. It's all playing out in real-time. Some probably want Harris. Some want Kelly. Some want a different candidate.

Nothing to see here.
It's political talk...... everything to see. Are you so nervous that you have to play down controversy?

Oh and BTW..... nameless sources where always a-okay if it was something against Donald Trump.

It's political talk...... everything to see. Are you so nervous that you have to play down controversy?

Oh and BTW..... nameless sources where always a-okay if it was something against Donald Trump.
You are seriously deranged. If they tried the 25th, it would take until the end of his term to do. Irt likely would not have been accomplished at all in the time frame.
We know, if it is bad for the Dems, you will believe it, no matter how ridiculous or absurd it is. Do you have a clue how Trump twisted you are?

You are seriously deranged. If they tried the 25th, it would take until the end of his term to do. Irt likely would not have been accomplished at all in the time frame.
We know, if it is bad for the Dems, you will believe it, no matter how ridiculous or absurd it is. Do you have a clue how Trump twisted you are?
Oh so you don't think they threatened the old codger with the 25th? I think you're pretty naive.
Do you have a clue as to how DemonRat twisted you are?

Which if true means that Biden believed that what is supposed to be his Cabinet would follow the directives of Revolution High Command.

Oh so you don't think they threatened the old codger with the 25th? I think you're pretty naive.
Do you have a clue as to how DemonRat twisted you are?
I think you are pretty stupid and a conspiracy nut. Biden intended to do the right thing. He is not like Trump. He will be doing the job until Jan. Nobody threatened him. Many came in and talked to him expressing their opinions. Trump would never allow that. He did not need threatening. He just needed thoughtful discussion. I have no idea what the doctors said after his Covid, but long term Covid is always a possibility. There are lots of possibilities. The one you offer is stupid.

I think you are pretty stupid and a conspiracy nut. Biden intended to do the right thing. He is not like Trump. He will be doing the job until Jan. Nobody threatened him. Many came in and talked to him expressing their opinions. Trump would never allow that. He did not need threatening. He just needed thoughtful discussion. I have no idea what the doctors said after his Covid, but long term Covid is always a possibility. There are lots of possibilities. The one you offer is stupid.
Spin it any way you like but I believe he had to be threatened. And threatened with more than just the 25th. Threatened to the tune of letting the prosecution of the Biden crime family go forward.
You are buying the obvious bullshit. You suck it in like the dimwit you are and call me a conspiracy nut.
You're either naïve or just a sycophant.

Spin it any way you like but I believe he had to be threatened. And threatened with more than just the 25th. Threatened to the tune of letting the prosecution of the Biden crime family go forward.
You are buying the obvious bullshit. You suck it in like the dimwit you are and call me a conspiracy nut.
You're either naïve or just a sycophant.
Biden is stupid but not so stupid that he does not know that the people who run America, a cabal lead by the CIA, is perfectly willing to kill....we just had yet another demonstration with Trump.

Notably, the disastrous debate was the earliest ever in history before an election. This was a set-up for the coup we just witnessed. All planned, but she will never win unless they put someone else up.

Nothing to see here.
what difference does it make.......nobody is going to be allowed to choose......the party elite has decided to run with Harris........unless it looks like she's going to lose........then they'll be rid of her faster than they got rid of Biden........

Back