Biden fucks up bigtime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micawber

Verified User
'F***ing Failure': Obama Ethics Chief Slams Biden for 'Illegally' Hiring Kids of Top Aides (msn.com)

I thought we were better than this Joe.

The only saving grace is unlike Trump, these were not his own kids or important jobs, but still...

[FONT=&quot]he [/FONT]Washington Post[FONT=&quot] revealed that at least five children of Biden's top aides have joined his administration, including two sons and a daughter of the White House counselor, a deputy White House chief of staff's daughter, as well as the director of presidential personnel's daughter

[/FONT]
:palm::rolleyes:

DPdl62l.gif

'F***ing Failure': Obama Ethics Chief Slams Biden for 'Illegally' Hiring Kids of Top Aides (msn.com)

The only saving grace is unlike Trump, these were not his own kids or important jobs, but still...

[FONT="]he [/FONT][/COLOR][I]Washington Post[/I][COLOR=#333333][FONT="] revealed that at least five children of Biden's top aides have joined his administration, including two sons and a daughter of the White House counselor, a deputy White House chief of staff's daughter, as well as the director of presidential personnel's daughter

[/FONT]

well one of his sons is dead the other a meth head and his daughter said he took inappropriate showers with her

rules them all out

https://www.hhs.gov/about/agencies/oga/about-oga/who-we-are/leadership/stephanie-psaki/index.html

Stephanie Psaki, Ph.D., M.S.
Senior Advisor on Human Rights and Gender Equity
Dr. Stephanie Psaki was appointed Senior Advisor on Human Rights and Gender Equity in the Office of Global Affairs in March of 2021. Before joining HHS, Dr. Psaki was Director of the Population Council's Girl Innovation Research and Learning (GIRL) Center, which provides guidance to governments, international organizations, and philanthropies on investing resources to expand opportunities for women and girls globally.

Dr. Psaki is a social demographer with expertise in the intersections of gender, health, and education, and she has led numerous studies on these topics. Her research has been published in top academic journals such as The Lancet and Demography, and she has been invited to present to organizations ranging from the National Academy of Sciences to the Women's Funding Network. She is a member of the World Health Organization/UNESCO Research Working Group on COVID-19 and Educational Institutions.

Dr. Psaki previously worked at FHI 360, Partners in Health, and the Fogarty International Center, part of the U.S. National Institutes of Health. She holds a Ph.D. in Public Health from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, and an M.S. in Population and International Health from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. She has lived and worked in Europe, sub-Saharan Africa, and South Asia.

https://www.distractify.com/p/ron-klain-family

Joe Biden's New Chief of Staff, Ron Klain, Has a Very Impressive Family

BY ALLISON CACICH
NOV. 13 2020, UPDATED 3:46 P.M. ET

Klain’s wife, Monica Medina, had vacated her post as Principal Deputy Undersecretary for Oceans and Atmosphere of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), which she held from March 2009 to May 2012. Obama had also appointed the environmental activist as U.S. Commissioner to the International Whaling Commission in February 2010.

https://factualideas.com/ron-klain/

Ron Klain’s Kids

The couple has been blessed with three kids, Hannah, Michael, and Daniel. Hannah is an Equal Justice Work Fellow in the Democracy Program, focusing on documentary and combatting discriminatory electoral resource allocation. While at Havard Law School she was the campus President.

[FONT="]he [/FONT][/COLOR][I]Washington Post[/I][COLOR=#333333][FONT="] revealed that at least five children of Biden's top aides have joined his administration, including two sons and a daughter of the White House counselor, a deputy White House chief of staff's daughter, as well as the director of presidential personnel's daughter

[/FONT]

You are just fucked up in the head and others like you over that ridiculous and hypocritical assertion at being too stupid and deranged to reflect on the facts that President Biden is the of the best POTUS's in history: Biden: U.S. Given More Than 300 Million COVID Vaccines
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covi...s-administered-more-than-300-million-vaccines

Let’s examine each job and individual

It not very well documented as to what he’s finds so objectional

[/FONT]

Joke Biden is a lying racist retard.

But wait

We need more information to examine this deal with

But wait. Here are the statistical details at dealing with the fucked in the head tRump atrocity that covid murdered over 600,000 Americans. Wait no longer:

Vaccinations by location
From Our World in Data · Last updated: 1 day ago
United States
All regions
Doses given
Fully vaccinated
% of population fully vaccinated
318M
+849K
150M
+542K
45.6%

Vaccination overview source according to 'Our World in Data'.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how...TUuOC4xmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=gws-wiz

The Our World in Data COVID vaccination data
To bring this pandemic to an end, a large share of the world needs to be immune to the virus. The safest way to achieve this is with a vaccine. Vaccines are a technology that humanity has often relied on in the past to bring down the death toll of infectious diseases.

Within less than 12 months after the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, several research teams rose to the challenge and developed vaccines that protect from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

Now the challenge is to make these vaccines available to people around the world. It will be key that people in all countries — not just in rich countries — receive the required protection. To track this effort we at Our World in Data are building the international COVID-19 vaccination dataset that we make available on this page. It is updated each morning, with the most recent official numbers up to the previous day."

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations?country=USA

Let's start with lying . Joke Biden said he finished near the top of his law school class when in fact he was practically last. The he claimed he was arrested while trying to visit nelson Mandela in jail. Then he said he was in a helicopter taking on weapons fire. And the most evil was his claim that the truck driver who accidentally killed his first wife was drunk at the time. All of them fucking lies.

I’m trying to determine if Biden acted out of line here

There are massive jobs connected to any admin

Which ones ticked this guy off

He can’t really expect to make sure NONE of the job holders have family members in government

That’s a ridicules bar

Let's start with lying . Joke Biden said he finished near the top of his law school class when in fact he was practically last. The he claimed he was arrested while trying to visit nelson Mandela in jail. Then he said he was in a helicopter taking on weapons fire. And the most evil was his claim that the truck driver who accidentally killed his first wife was drunk at the time. All of them fucking lies.

Nonsense

I should have known

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back