Biden labels people ‘brain dead’ to doubt ‘climate crisis’ fueled Hurricane Helene: ‘Put politics aside’

Truth Detector

Contributor
Irony. This moron defines the term brain dead.

“In a moment like this, we put politics aside, at least we should put it all aside, and we have here,”

“There are no Democrats or Republicans, there are only Americans, and our job is to help as many people as we can, as quickly as we can, and as thoroughly as we can.”

Really? Democrats and their media enablers relentlessly attacked George Bush for the Katrina disaster even though it was a massive failure by the Democrats running that state.

Mentally challenged Democrats have extremely short memories and wallow in long false narratives.

Biden labels people ‘brain dead’ to doubt ‘climate crisis’ fueled Hurricane Helene: ‘Put politics aside’

President Biden called on Americans Wednesday to “put politics aside” to focus on Hurricane Helene recovery efforts — moments before stepping on his own message by saying that anyone who doubts climate change’s role in the disaster “must be brain dead.”

“In a moment like this, we put politics aside, at least we should put it all aside, and we have here,” the retiring 81-year-old president said during a recovery briefing in Raleigh, NC.

“There are no Democrats or Republicans, there are only Americans, and our job is to help as many people as we can, as quickly as we can, and as thoroughly as we can.”

The consoler-in-chief, seated next to the Tar Heel State’s Democratic governor, Roy Cooper, and emergency officials after an aerial tour of the Asheville area, pivoted moments later to an attack on the mostly Republican skeptics about the role of fossil fuel use in severe weather.

“Nobody can deny the impact of [the] climate crisis anymore — at least I hope they don’t. They must be brain dead if they do,” Biden jabbed.

“Scientists report that with warming oceans powering more intense rains, storms like Helene are getting stronger and stronger — they’re not going to get less, they’re going to get stronger. Today in North Carolina, I saw the impacts of that fury.”

I would argue that it takes a special level of brain dead and ignorance to argue that man can change the earths climate or that weather events are an example of it. That is the definition of stupid.

Back