Biden tried to murder Tiger Woods!

Jarod

Contributor
From what I’m hearing, my sources are telling me, that Tiger Woods accidentally stumbled onto proof that the presidential election was stolen by the Democrats and so, racing to Give that information to the media, Joe Biden forced his car to crash. Now tiger is being held in the hospital against his will.

From what I’m hearing, my sources are telling me, that Tiger Woods accidentally stumbled onto proof that the presidential election was stolen by the Democrats and so, racing to Give that information to the media, Joe Biden forced his car to crash. Now tiger is being held in the hospital against his will.

Is this another QAnon conspiracy theory????????????? It sure sounds like one.

Nice job of pointing out, via absurd example, of just how unhinged and nuts the rwnj conspiracy mongers truly are.

conspiracy.jpg

I'm putting you on ignore, stupid cunt!

I'm drawing a blank on her name but the ultra woke USA Today sports writer said a couple of years ago that Tiger won't be remember for what he accomplished on the golf course rather his legacy will be not speaking out against Trump. So Biden was just trying to eliminate another white supremist from our mix it seems.

Why is my post being censored? Biden causing Tiger to wreck his car yesterday is a current event!

Who is it being hidden? It’s not as much of a conspiracy theory as many posts?

Is this place becoming Twitter?

Back