Biden trolls Trump as he outraises MAGA leader 2-1 despite 'car accident' debate

NakedHunterBiden

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump raped E. Jean Carroll
LOL whoops!

Karoline Leavitt, press secretary for the Trump campaign, appeared on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle," and told stand-in host Brian Kilmeade the campaign raised $8 million.

"Democrats are in disarray today," she said.

The donations came from all 50 states and averaged about $70 each, which, she said, illustrates that Trump is building a "movement," supported by "millions and millions of hard-working people.

It was meant to be a slam dunk — until the Biden camp swatted the boast.

"Fox: New fundraising numbers after last nights debate show last night's showdown between President Biden and Donald Trump. Trump raised $8 million, while the Biden campaign out-raised them at $14 million," wrote @bidenharrishq.

LOL whoops!

Karoline Leavitt, press secretary for the Trump campaign, appeared on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle," and told stand-in host Brian Kilmeade the campaign raised $8 million.

The donations came from all 50 states and averaged about $70 each, which, she said, illustrates that Trump is building a "movement," supported by "millions and millions of hard-working people.

"Fox: New fundraising numbers after last nights debate show last night's showdown between President Biden and Donald Trump. Trump raised $8 million, while the Biden campaign out-raised them at $14 million," wrote @bidenharrishq.

Oh yes Comrade - Quid Pro is guaranteed to win...

iu

Laugh it up now, you won't be in November.
{
A CBS News poll found that three-quarters of the electorate have doubts on Biden’s ability to serve another four years in office.

Post- debate, 72 percent of voters believe Biden does not have the mental and cognitive health to serve as president. A sharp contrast from earlier this month when 65 percent said the same thing about him. }

Right comrade - all you need to do is lie and reality will realign to the goals of the party.

Standard Disclaimer: Being utterly delusional might be as clever as you think it is...

LOL whoops!

Magats gave an average of $70 and they're complaining about the economy? They reached a new low in hypocrisy.

Here it is in a nutshell, why magats want Biden to drop out of the race.
ChristyFANNY

I'm worried about you.

This post you have sent suggests to me that you are in need a emotional support. I am actually very concerned about you.

You know that I am your very dear friend (even though I am a MAGA Conservative).

So if you need someone to talk to, you can trust I am always here for you.

Just because Donald Trump will be POTUS47 in January of next year, there's no need to despair, girl ! It's not the end of the world, you know, Christie FANNY ! Just the end of the Democrats (for a few decades or so).

Besides, you'll still have you loving kitty-cats, and you can still be a Democrat - if you really want to be.

Daschund the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

ChristyFANNY

I'm worried about you.

This post you have sent suggests to me that you are in need a emotional support. I am actually very concerned about you.

You know that I am your very dear friend (even though I am a MAGA Conservative).

So if you need someone to talk to, you can trust I am always here for you.

Just because Donald Trump will be POTUS47 in January of next year, there's no need to despair, girl ! It's not the end of the world, you know, Christie FANNY ! Just the end of the Democrats (for a few decades or so).

Besides, you'll still have you loving kitty-cats, and you can still be a Democrat - if you really want to be.

Daschund the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
Dachsiweenie,

No need to worry about me because I'm not weak.

I can talk to a conservative about lots of issues, but not about trump and MAGAs because there's no common ground to be found there. I will never see the attraction or allure of trump any more than you will of Biden.

I'm not guessing who will win the the election because I don't have your certainty, but it pains me to think we could have a felon and rapist as the leader of our country. But if he wins I and the rest of the Dems will patiently suffer through his administration just like we did the last time.

Yes, I will have my loving girls, too :loveu:. Animals are better than people anyhow, IMO.

christiefan the cat's meow
1719888291005.gif

Dachsiweenie,

No need to worry about me because I'm not weak.

I can talk to a conservative about lots of issues, but not about trump and MAGAs because there's no common ground to be found there. I will never see the attraction or allure of trump any more than you will of Biden.

I'm not guessing who will win the the election because I don't have your certainty, but it pains me to think we could have a felon and rapist as the leader of our country. But if he wins I and the rest of the Dems will patiently suffer through his administration just like we did the last time.

Yes, I will have my loving girls, too :loveu:. Animals are better than people anyhow, IMO.

christiefan the cat's meow
View attachment 27514
ew was that some lame attempt to hit on you?

god help us

Back