Big Blizzard...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
We are currently experiencing a nice blizzard... I am likely to be sent home soon...

:D

I'll have to stop and get some beer on the way home...

:clink:

Send it here Damo, we need some snow to weed out bad drivers.
I am prepared, food fuel, etc.... don't care much for beer though.

Yeah, but I wait till they have all panicked and wrecked or whatever before I venture forth. It takes about 12 hours for the fools to thin out.

Its like a hurricane... I always get beer for a hurricane... Id love to see that stats on increased beer sales the days leading up to a hurricane.. During the prep time.

We are currently experiencing a nice blizzard... I am likely to be sent home soon...

:D

I'll have to stop and get some beer on the way home...

:clink:

:eek:

your making me jelous....i want snow..looks like were probably not going to get any for a bit:mad:

even just a trace would be nice

in NC if any trace of snow was forcast a run was made on the grocery and liquor stores. Beer, milk , bread and cigs could be sold out in a hurry.

in NC if any trace of snow was forcast a run was made on the grocery and liquor stores. Beer, milk , bread and cigs could be sold out in a hurry.

most around here wait until it hits then brack out their toys and go play, here in MN were are trained to always have a stock of beer and liquer.... no off sale on sundays, and we minnesotans love our booze. and food well, atleast i dont mind haveing a luquid diet for a day or two;)

We had a freezing rain storm here yesterday. People can't drive on clear, dry roads here; they're hopeless in this weather! They actually sanded the roads, something they normally only do in July when the roads start to melt in the heat.

drive safe, man!
So far they let the parents with kids in daycare go... I'm still here. But they just sent an e-mail...

I think that is the fastest I ever got 16 hours worth of work done! I was running four computers with about 2 ports per computer... :D

It can be entertaining to watch if you are not in the middle of it :)
I liked to drive my old beat up 1 ton farm truck on days like that. It has a big bumper on front and back and if a beamer or something rear ends me they will have a trailer hitch poked thru their grill :D
got rearended by a city cop one time in Crossville TN .
It was funny the cop jumped out of the car almost fell down and said "it would not stop" :D

So far they let the parents with kids in daycare go... I'm still here. But they just sent an e-mail...

I think that is the fastest I ever got 16 hours worth of work done! I was running four computers with about 2 ports per computer... :D

well i am sure you know this... but the worst ting you can do in that weather is rush, as far as work goes i feel you pain...

what kind of beer you plan on picking up ?? mmmmmmm beeeer

Back