Big Mac inventor has died.....

Stretch

.....Jim Delligatti, a McDonald’s Corp. franchisee who in 1967 introduced the Big Mac sandwich that quickly spread throughout the world’s biggest restaurant chain, has died. He was 98.

McFuneral details later.

.....Jim Delligatti, a McDonald’s Corp. franchisee who in 1967 introduced the Big Mac sandwich that quickly spread throughout the world’s biggest restaurant chain, has died. He was 98.

McFuneral details later.

His funeral will be super sized.

images

Thats sad to hear. Im not a big fan of mcdonalds I'm more of a whataburger girl but I dont mind a basic mcdonalds cheeseburger every once in a while. I've never had a bic mac though.

the big mac is not an invention. the big mac is a work of art. the big mac is special. the big mac has special sauce, lettuce and cheese. it is good. three buns with a specially baked center bun. two all beef [?] patties of meat beef. real beef. not fake beef.

Thats sad to hear. Im not a big fan of mcdonalds I'm more of a whataburger girl but I dont mind a basic mcdonalds cheeseburger every once in a while. I've never had a bic mac though.

Got to have my first Whataburger experience when I was down in the Fort Walton Beach area of the FL Panhandle two summers ago. I am pretty simple when it comes to burgers. At Jack in the Box, I order the Big Cheeseburger off the dollar menu, and at McDonalds, I just order the 2 Cheeseburger meal without junk on it.

Got to have my first Whataburger experience when I was down in the Fort Walton Beach area of the FL Panhandle two summers ago. I am pretty simple when it comes to burgers. At Jack in the Box, I order the Big Cheeseburger off the dollar menu, and at McDonalds, I just order the 2 Cheeseburger meal without junk on it.

If you ever see a Five Guys sign get a burger.
Frys are unreal too and major frappes too.

You would of course have to be on the right coast.

Back