BIGGEST LOSER! ........ Red Team.

Jack

Verified User
It's difficult to pick just one.

Everybody LOVES using Legina as a Human Pinata, walking by and at least taking one whack.
Earl ... (shaking head) He gains sympathy ... by how much money his parents spent, and how little Return they got on their Investment.
Truth 'Chinese Hoax' Detector. Run out of California for being a Sponge, and now living in a Trailer Park in Delgay Beach, Florida. (NOT being judgmental here, just sayin')
Poor Anatta. Looks like the steady stream of Revenue from the Russian Troll Farm in Stalingrad will soon be drying up.
(sigh) So many to pick from.

Course, some have already been pulverized into oblivion. Some have abandoned the sinking Trumptanic. Others have surrendered. I expect many to 'disappear' ... and return as a 'New Person'.

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

Actually, I was thinking about which name you would evolve into after the Slaughter on Election Day.

:bigthink:

Everybody LOVES using Legina as a Human Pinata, walking by and at least taking one whack.
Earl ... (shaking head) He gains sympathy ... by how much money his parents spent, and how little Return they got on their Investment.
Truth 'Chinese Hoax' Detector. Run out of California for being a Sponge, and now living in a Trailer Park in Delgay Beach, Florida. (NOT being judgmental here, just sayin')
Poor Anatta. Looks like the steady stream of Revenue from the Russian Troll Farm in Stalingrad will soon be drying up.

Course, some have already been pulverized into oblivion. Some have abandoned the sinking Trumptanic. Others have surrendered. I expect many to 'disappear' ... and return as a 'New Person'.

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

Whose old, outdated list did you cut and paste? You can do better, Jack;)

This is a List from Grind. His Loyalists. And Goon Squad Commanders. (If you don't like it, take it up with Grind)
I didn't say I didn't like it, I said you could do better;) If you take the time to start a thread be proud of it;)
Did you vote?

I didn't say I didn't like it, I said you could do better;) If you take the time to start a thread be proud of it;)
Did you vote?

(shaking head) Your kneeling at Game Time and wearing a 'Black Lives Matter' T-shirt still didn't take you off the List of Grind's Stooges. TOP. It's a little late in the day to try and change 'Teams'.
You've been marked for one of the FEMA Re-Education camps.

:dealwithit:

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

Looks like the 3 biggest losers, and all of you were born that way, are the OP and the two pussies that thanked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

wtf.......not even on the list?.........

You'll suffer their fate. Why would you want that for yourself?

(shaking head) You will eat TTQ's black pussy, then ... a blindfolded Guno will be brought in to assfuck you at the same time. (You will submit to Blue Team Rule)

Back