• Superfreak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damocles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darla

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
No, not this one.

Ok. I was just wondering. It’s not that I would vote one way if it were a public poll and another way if it’s a private poll, if that’s what you’re thinking, because you are just the kind of sneak who would think something like that, but I am totally innocent.

Two people voted for me??

You voted for me SF?

Please, the king of all hacks was on that list.... It was quite an easy choice to make.... and it most certainly would not have been you. There are at least four on that list that come before you.

Last edited:
Please, the king of all hacks was on that list.... It was quite an easy choice to make.... and it most certainly would not have been you. There are at least five on that list that come before you.

You voted for Cypress right? I voted for Larry.

I only put other names up there to see who thought what.

Please, the king of all hacks was on that list.... It was quite an easy choice to make.... .

LOL

Well, the reason isn't because I'm a partisan hack. I'm as critical (when warranted) of Dems as most lefties here.

The real reason I annoy you is because I always own you; because I'm sometimes cocky (but hardly ever rude or foul mouthed); because I consistently reject your assertions that the Democrats are equally as responsible as the GOP for the mess we're in; and because I don't have a vagina.

But, thank for the votes of you and your trolls. I voted for myself too. I like to win!

Please Cypress, that is just sad. Like a rap singer talking about how "bad" he is when he never held a gun.

Please, the king of all hacks was on that list.... It was quite an easy choice to make.... and it most certainly would not have been you. There are at least four on that list that come before you.

Oh ok. Because it was at one, and then all of a sudden it was two, after you posted, but it could have happened before then. I was wondering. I don't think that I am, but it could just be perception.

I think Top voted for me, because I have been kicking that boneless chicken's ass all over this board for two days, and I think Dano voted for cypress with one of his names, and for me with another of his names.

Back