Bil O'Reilly COWERS IN FEAR before Richard Dawkins

I've never seen O'Leily cower in fear on his show. Lie, bluster, bully and be completely full of shit not to mentioned divorced from reality but cower?

Well now that I've watched the video he sure did put O'Reily in his place for being rude. O'Reily, to his credit, apologized for being rude.

On the topic being discussed, O'Reilly is profoundly wrong and Dawkins is correct. Just because there are gaps in the scientific knowledge about a particularly natural phenomena does not give one a right to break the age old rules of science and interject supernatural causation as an explanation. That would not be science and to do so would undermine science.

I share O'Relly's believe in theistic evolution, that God is the driving hand behind the evolutionary process, but O'Reilly must except that this is a philosophical and religious belief and not a scientific one.

Well now that I've watched the video he sure did put O'Reily in his place for being rude. O'Reily, to his credit, apologized for being rude.

On the topic being discussed, O'Reilly is profoundly wrong and Dawkins is correct. Just because there are gaps in the scientific knowledge about a particularly natural phenomena does not give one a right to break the age old rules of science and interject supernatural causation as an explanation. That would not be science and to do so would undermine science.

I share O'Relly's believe in theistic evolution, that God is the driving hand behind the evolutionary process, but O'Reilly must except that this is a philosophical and religious belief and not a scientific one.

He explained his behaviour by saying he is Irish, what a twat!!

Ultimately speaking not that much, as there are as many Irish living in England as in Ireland itself. Indeed, Liverpool is the largest Irish city in the world bigger than both Dublin or Belfast.
I think there are more Irish in Boston then in Dublin.

I guess it makes sense that I'm of Irish heritage and that I live in Dublin, OH.

Back