Bill O'Reilly - Life coach

Cancel7

Banned
This is hysterical. I was just killing sometime before my 9am meeting, and I found this on buzzflash. It's hard to pick a favorite part, but mine might be this one.

"Defendant further suggested that Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS purchase a vibrator. When Plaintiff became embarrassed and told him that she was not interested, O’REILLY again suggested: “We should do it together. I could coach you through it.” Plaintiff declined.

That's fabulous. Just what every woman needs. A vibrator coach. And the moral values crowd tunes into this buffoon every night. Gotta love it.

http://canadawry.com/?p=147

assclown_small.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if Bill O'Reilly even thinks whenever he talks. He's just amazingly stupid.

He's just beyond gross. He's like that big drunk at the bar that you sit there praying doesn't notice YOU, but somehow, he always does. My skin crawls just thinking about it. He's awful.

"Defendant further suggested that Plaintiff ANDREA MACKRIS purchase a vibrator. When Plaintiff became embarrassed and told him that she was not interested, O’REILLY again suggested: “We should do it together. I could coach you through it.” Plaintiff declined.

What a moron! Does he think this gets women hot for him?

What a moron! Does he think this gets women hot for him?

Who knows. I didn't hear a lot of this stuff. The website is very funny, because it intersperses moral outrage quotes from his radio show, with the things this girl said he said to her. It's hysterical.

I remember when it came out that he had visited some island and showed his penis to a "little brown woman" and she was "amazed by it". I swear to God I can still remember how hard I laughed, I was crying.

Marital aids Damo, it is marital aids.
:D
Single people are not allowed to have them.
It just attracts pervs like Billo if you are single.

This is hysterical. I was just killing sometime before my 9am meeting, and I found this on buzzflash. It's hard to pick a favorite part, but mine might be this one.

That's fabulous. Just what every woman needs. A vibrator coach. And the moral values crowd tunes into this buffoon every night. Gotta love it.

http://canadawry.com/?p=147

I am dying here! A vibrator coach!

He could start making a personal appearance at the sex toys party that people have in their homes if his broadcasting career should ever tank!
Advertise himself as the Vibrator Narrator...

I am dying here! A vibrator coach!

He could start making a personal appearance at the sex toys party that people have in their homes if his broadcasting career should ever tank!
Advertise himself as the Vibrator Narrator...
Well, his objection to "spin" might end if he were to take that up.

Well considering the sex of most of Billo's fans and the time of night his show is on. I suspect he contributes greatly to vibrator sales.
Can you imagine trying to cuddle up and get romantic with someone who has just enjoyed a Billo rant for an hour ? or maybe it is a half hour I am not sure.

Back