Bitch, Thats My Big Mac

RockX

Banned
Video Shows Man Punching Girl In Line At LA McDonald's

http://video.knbc.com/player/?id=715862

Man beats girl over who was first at McDonald's

14 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police are looking for a man who beat up a 16-year-old girl at a McDonald's counter after she complained about him cutting in line.

Police announced their investigation Tuesday night and posted surveillance video online.

Police say the girl, her 5-year-old niece and a friend were standing in line on Sept. 14 at the McDonald's in South Los Angeles. The suspect and two young boys then approached the counter when the 16-year-old started arguing with the man over who was first in line.

Police say the girl swore at the man, who then got angry and punched her in the face several times.

The suspect left with the boys in a red pickup truck.

The teenager was treated for her injuries at a hospital and released.

Anybody else notice that not one person ran to help the girl. Notice the guy in the white t-shirt just watching.

I personally think the man was right, but the age of the child was wrong. It's only appropriate to punch children twelve and below.

:lmao:

So are those typical Obama voters?

Guess they did not get to listen to the Obama Indoctrination Happy Song that day.

the girl was probably be super annoying, i bet she bitches people out all the time. Maybe next time she'll learn some patience.

This takes me back. I was at cash at McDonalds once when 2 guys arrived nearly at the same time. Nothing happened but the bigger guy who was more in the back was really pissed, kept swearing at him, then silence, then yelling at him again. This kept up for awhile, I seriously thought he was going to deck him anytime. He probably would have if the other guy even said anything at all.

That's a pretty lame story now that I think about it. Wasn't a lot of action there. I got in a fight once there if anyone wants to hear that.

lol dano... nice save, i was just about to post a sarcastic comment saying something along the lines of what a great story it was.

Video Shows Man Punching Girl In Line At LA McDonald's

http://video.knbc.com/player/?id=715862

Man beats girl over who was first at McDonald's

14 hours ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police are looking for a man who beat up a 16-year-old girl at a McDonald's counter after she complained about him cutting in line.

Police announced their investigation Tuesday night and posted surveillance video online.

Police say the girl, her 5-year-old niece and a friend were standing in line on Sept. 14 at the McDonald's in South Los Angeles. The suspect and two young boys then approached the counter when the 16-year-old started arguing with the man over who was first in line.

Police say the girl swore at the man, who then got angry and punched her in the face several times.

The suspect left with the boys in a red pickup truck.

The teenager was treated for her injuries at a hospital and released.

Anybody else notice that not one person ran to help the girl. Notice the guy in the white t-shirt just watching.

This guy is a monster.

to add that he did it in front of his kids is just unbelivable.

You can bet any woman in his life gets beaten.

Back