Black Barbie Sold for Less Than White Barbie at Walmart

Q-Tip

Banned
Is this some kind of tax on white people?

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/black-barbie-sold-white-barbie-walmart-store/story?id=10045008

ht_wal_mart_barbie_100308_wmain.jpg

Walmart is racist!

I'm a black man with a black sister that I love to death, and honestly, I don't see a problem with this photo.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

If serious your being dumb, if trolling you're being dumb. As a troll you raise more peoples eyebrows, than their middle fingers. It's hard too piss anyone off, when all they can say is WTF are you talking about. Anything more you need cleared up Annie?

Teresa just didn't sell as well as Barbie....so they lowered the price. Why is there a story about this?

If serious your being dumb, if trolling you're being dumb. As a troll you raise more peoples eyebrows, than their middle fingers. It's hard too piss anyone off, when all they can say is WTF are you talking about. Anything more you need cleared up Annie?

See the errors in red.

Maybe the black one would have sold better is it had been dressed like Aunt Jemima.

Retarded racist.

I made a mistake. Jade, with your blessing, will make an excuse.

See the difference, boy? No, you likely don't.

As far as the black Barbie, it's on clearance because no one wants it. If you knew about the Law of Demand, you'd understand why the price was lowered.

I'm a black man with a black sister that I love to death, and honestly, I don't see a problem with this photo.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

That's because black people are racists!

You need to work on practicing your black guilt!

Yes, why are you so afraid of intelligent debate?

Why do you choose to only converse with other brain damaged liberal troll sockpuppets?

Back