Blacks students terrorize gifted Black Girl for acting white!

See blacks place so little emphasis and praise on intelligence ....blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Yet another rightwing POS racist for conservatives to own. He's all yours, chaps!

I think we all can remember the billions of times conservative posters howled in protests whenever someone mentioned that Trump's base and the modern GOP are infested with deplorable racists. I don't think those howls of protest were that long ago!

Yet another rightwing POS racist for conservatives to own. He's all yours, chaps!

Nope. I strongly suspect he's u/Antifa trolling as a faux conservative.

Or maybe it's you.

I called this lame troll out the minute I saw the bilge it spews.

I no more own him than you own John Hinckley.

I think we all can remember the billions of times conservative posters howled in protests whenever someone mentioned that Trump's base and the modern GOP are infested with deplorable racists. I don't think those howls of protest were that long ago!

I doubt very much that those deplorable racist students are rightwingers. Racism tends to be a leftwing thing. Remember it was us republicans who freed the slaves from you democrats.

Give it up, liberal false-flagger. You are only kidding your fellow liberals with this ludicrous caricature.

They are so credulous they'll believe almost anything that reinforces their confirmation bias, so that's not much of an achievement.

Nope. I strongly suspect he's u/Antifa trolling as a faux conservative.

Or maybe it's you.

I called this lame troll out the minute I saw the bilge it spews.

I no more own him than you own John Hinckley.

It is impossible for a liberal to try passing off as a conservative. You can fake being stupid, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to fake being intelligent.

So, I am obviously not a liberal faking being a conservative.

LMAO, it is watermark you retarded tree.

If someone bettering him/herself is considered "acting white", does that mean someone doing anything but that is "acting black"?

just keep stabbing that republican party to death you fucking brain damaged asswinks

you are like dinos stuck in a tar pit

you lick at the tar and think it is tastey so you just keep licking and sinking

mmmmm racism is so tastey huh idiots.

gulp the tar fuckwads

Back