Blackwater banned from operating in Iraq

uscitizen

Villified User
Iraq shootout firm loses licence
Blackwater security personnel on board a helicopter in Baghdad (2005)
As many as 20,000 private security contractors are working in Iraq
Iraq has cancelled the licence of the private security firm, Blackwater USA, after it was involved in a gunfight in which at least eight civilians died.

The Iraqi interior ministry said the contractor, based in North Carolina, was now banned from operating in Iraq.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6998788.stm

Yeah the question is will Bush listen to the Iraq government.
There are about 20,000 private security contractors in Iraq. Not sure how many are Blackwater.

If blackwater is a public company sell your stock.

Yeah the question is will Bush listen to the Iraq government.
There are about 20,000 private security contractors in Iraq. Not sure how many are Blackwater.

If blackwater is a public company sell your stock.
Nah, stop-loss it. Somebody would be stupid enough to buy the put.

Those thousands of Blackwater employees out of jobs and all you turbolibs can do is cheer.

Damn it USC every time I look at yout little martian I have to redeside wether he is carrying a ray gun or is eating corn on the cob. Its just to confusing.

Oh yeah Dano do a one biter.

Well when all the kids in first grade got a paper with having to draw lines between pictures of what goes with what, they all connected the martian to the ray gun and the farmer to the corn, but hell what do they know?

Yeesh, Desh, of all things I would expect you to know martians best...

Well when all the kids in first grade got a paper with having to draw lines between pictures of what goes with what, they all connected the martian to the ray gun and the farmer to the corn, but hell what do they know?

Yeesh, Desh, of all things I would expect you to know martians best...

One bite dan has a nice ring to it or maybe Dan the one bite man.

The ray gun corn thing just further proves the study posted last week about cons vs liberals minds.
We view more possibilities.
Cons are more limited in their considerations.

Back