Blair Has Gone!

Tony Blair has stood down as UK prime minister after 10 years in the job.
He handed in his resignation to the Queen during a private meeting at Buckingham Palace.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6243558.stm

Great orator, but terrible decision-maker.

Blair is dead! Long live Brown!

I saw Brown's acceptance speech. Nice. He looks like a good leader for Labour.

Nice to see the Poodle finally gone.

not rid of him, isn't he going to be your ME envoy too ?

Its a great irony isn't it....

But he's also your ME envoy too..... lol

Yeah, thanks for that AOI. Dont' worry, we've got plans for foisting Bush off on Britian 01/09. We'll see who's laughing then.

ha ha ha! Well I hear there is a McDonalds in London needs a new shift manager.....

Yeah, thanks for that AOI. Dont' worry, we've got plans for foisting Bush off on Britian 01/09. We'll see who's laughing then.

ha ha ha! Well I hear there is a McDonalds in London needs a new shift manager.....

LOL Perfect...that is exactly his skill level. We'll ship him over in a fed-ex box when the time comes.

Yeah, thanks for that AOI. Dont' worry, we've got plans for foisting Bush off on Britian 01/09. We'll see who's laughing then. :)

LOL Can't we trade the Bush twins, for Prince Harry and Prince William? Those two guys seem like they might actually contribute something to society.

The Bush twins will likely be more at home living off trust funds, and partying at british pubs.

LOL Can't we trade the Bush twins, for Prince Harry and Prince William? Those two guys seem like they might actually contribute something to society.

I'll swap the Bush twins but only for the entire royal family? No deal unless you take all of the German parasites....

Back