Blonde Password

What makes me laugh the most is that I got this from a right wing website. If you had found it first you would have been creaming your undercrackers.

you're really stupid. just because something comes from a site that maybe shares some of my political beliefs does not mean i would find their humor funny. get a fucking grip and stop crying when people don't find you or what you post funny. i guess you think everything that comes from left wing sites is funny. :pke:

you're really stupid. just because something comes from a site that maybe shares some of my political beliefs does not mean i would find their humor funny. get a fucking grip and stop crying when people don't find you or what you post funny. i guess you think everything that comes from left wing sites is funny. :pke:

Jeez, you are so easy to wind up, it's just not any fun any more.

You groaned me first, I just responded in kind.

nice try penisgrasp....you groaned my post before i groaned yours....you have two groans to my one in this thread and guess which groan came first....yours

i can have damo back this up if you don't concede and admit you're wrong

nice try penisgrasp....you groaned my post before i groaned yours....you have two groans to my one in this thread and guess which groan came first....yours

i can have damo back this up if you don't concede and admit you're wrong

Penisgrasp, holy fuck how old are you? I was referring to all the previous groans that you made that I never responded to in kind.

Penisgrasp, holy fuck how old are you? I was referring to all the previous groans that you made that I never responded to in kind.

lmao....you're still pissed off over groans that are MONTHS old? MOMMY....HE DID IT FIRST!!!!!!

how old are you penisgrasp? you whine about groans from way back....your statement is: all groans that i give yurt now are because he groaned me first!!!!!! a very, very long time ago....but he groaned me first!!!!

fucking crybaby.

that aside...i am positive you're lying. because our conversation was specifically about groans in THIS THREAD. you replied specifically about groans in THIS THREAD. you realize you're wrong and instead of admitting it, you concoct this bullshit whiny story that your groan in this thread ("in kind") is for some groan i gave you months ago. you have given me numerous groans since my initial groan tom....so "in kind" is total bullshit. you bloody wanker. :D

lmao....you're still pissed off over groans that are MONTHS old? MOMMY....HE DID IT FIRST!!!!!!

how old are you penisgrasp? you whine about groans from way back....your statement is: all groans that i give yurt now are because he groaned me first!!!!!! a very, very long time ago....but he groaned me first!!!!

fucking crybaby.

that aside...i am positive you're lying. because our conversation was specifically about groans in THIS THREAD. you replied specifically about groans in THIS THREAD. you realize you're wrong and instead of admitting it, you concoct this bullshit whiny story that your groan in this thread ("in kind") is for some groan i gave you months ago. you have given me numerous groans since my initial groan tom....so "in kind" is total bullshit. you bloody wanker. :D

So "way back" in your mind is several days ago, are you insane?

Last edited:
So way back in your mind is several days ago, are you insane?

what? so you are pining over some groans i gave you "several days ago" and now....just now....you decide to groan me "back"? what a fucking sissy. you're passive aggressive tom. why do you even need to justify your groans? only a passive aggressive wimp pulls that kind of crap. if you want to groan my posts, go for it....but don't make excuses like.....well....i'm groaning you for groans you gave me several days ago....i mean really....there is no bigger whiner than someone who pulls that shit. you have groaned me numerous times, i have groaned you numerous times.....why is it you feel you have justify your groans with --> HE DID IT FIRST?

i still believe you're lying for the reasons i stated above

It's almost like when I was writing the fricking hacks and going insane looking at the variables and scripts...

Post_Groans_Groans_Groaned, Post_Groans_Groaned_posts, Post_groans_groaned_post (no "s" on this one...)...

Ugh.

Back