Bloody Funny

cancel2 2022

Canceled
11180412.gif

you can't insult me by calling me fast and reckless I am very proud of my driving. I am not a pussy euro driver like yourself. You wouldn't last one minute vs. the american pro drivers like me.

you can't insult me by calling me fast and reckless I am very proud of my driving. I am not a pussy euro driver like yourself. You wouldn't last one minute vs. the american pro drivers like me.

Yeh, my brother was killed by an arrogant arsehole just like you nearly seven years ago!!

Yeh, my brother was killed by an arrogant arsehole just like you nearly seven years ago!!

i dont care about your dumb dead brother. my grandma died from a drunk driver. She went through the windshield 50 ft and got pulverized. I can play the boo hoo dead relative trump card game as well.

i dont care about your dumb dead brother. my grandma died from a drunk driver. She went through the windshield 50 ft and got pulverized. I can play the boo hoo dead relative trump card game as well.

Do you know what? You are a fucking cunt!! Please do not respond to me in anything other than your mod capacity from now on, you are a truly disgusting person.

Last edited:
All of a sudden things are not bloody funny!!

Lets talk about Rodney king, he got a minor slap from a few pigs, that was bloody funny!!

Can't we all just get along!!

Back