Body found at home of missing original Disney Mouseketeer Dennis Day

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Use to watch this show as a kid, back in the 1950's?!! I didn't know there were still some original member still alive?!!

A body was found at the home of Dennis Day, an original Disney Mouseketeer who has been missing for over eight months.

The human remains have not been identified and the investigation is ongoing, according to a statement sent to USA TODAY Saturday by Captain Tim Fox, a spokesperson for the Oregon State Police.

"On Thursday, April 4, 2019, the Medford Assault and Death Investigation Unit (MADIU) was contacted by the Phoenix Police Department after human remains were discovered at 510 Pine Street in Phoenix, Oregon," the statement read.

Use to watch this show as a kid, back in the 1950's?!! I didn't know there were still some original member still alive?!!

[FONT=&]A body was found at the home of Dennis Day, an original Disney Mouseketeer who has been missing for over eight months.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]The human remains have not been identified and the investigation is ongoing, according to a statement sent to USA TODAY Saturday by Captain Tim Fox, a spokesperson for the Oregon State Police.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"On Thursday, April 4, 2019, the Medford Assault and Death Investigation Unit (MADIU) was contacted by the Phoenix Police Department after human remains were discovered at 510 Pine Street in Phoenix, Oregon," the statement read.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

I recall him from Jack Benny. Never knew he was a Mouseketeer

SK: "I didn't know there were still some original member still alive?!!"
Jack: Looks like you were right.

[FONT=&]A body was found at the home of Dennis Day, an original Disney Mouseketeer who has been missing for over eight months.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]The human remains have not been identified and the investigation is ongoing, according to a statement sent to USA TODAY Saturday by Captain Tim Fox, a spokesperson for the Oregon State Police.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"On Thursday, April 4, 2019, the Medford Assault and Death Investigation Unit (MADIU) was contacted by the Phoenix Police Department after human remains were discovered at 510 Pine Street in Phoenix, Oregon," the statement read.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Wow.

That's just creepy.

And I'm not talking about them finding the body.

Those kids... :whoa:

That song... :whoa:

Back