APP - Bold prediction for 2018

Its supported in data showing independants are heavily turned off by dem actions. Elections turn on th ed mushy middle. And they love to vote their pocketbooks.
Resist is not a wining strategy. Its just a temper tantrum.

Why are you so unsure of yourself that you cant make a personal prediction?

I never said I was unsure of myself. Why do you want me to make a prediction so badly?

Do you value what I say that much?

Are you hounding everyone on JPP for a prediction?

I never said I was unsure of myself. Why do you want me to make a prediction so badly?

I value your opinion. It is very interesting to me what you think about what will happen Tuesday.

Additionally, it seems to me you have some fear of sharing your opinion…, I would like to know why?

https://greatnewsforamerica.com/category/2018-congressional-elections/

this is as bold a prediction I have seen anywhere.

I guess we will see in a week

Interesting.

I think unlikely, however.

I have no idea of what is going to happen...and after the last election, I do not trust my guesses at all.

Although I am NOT a Democrat, I am hoping they win the House...and win it convincingly. I think that scenario is what would be best for America and the world in general.

I think the chances of Republicans gaining seats in the Senate are probably a slight favorite to the alternative...but once again, I don't trust my guesses.

I honestly think I know why you will not predict, but I want to know if you will admit it....

Interesting.

I think unlikely, however.

I have no idea of what is going to happen...and after the last election, I do not trust my guesses at all.

Although I am NOT a Democrat, I am hoping they win the House...and win it convincingly. I think that scenario is what would be best for America and the world in general.

I think the chances of Republicans gaining seats in the Senate are probably a slight favorite to the alternative...but once again, I don't trust my guesses.

Sorry you couldn’t tell what was going to happen, I was able to tell simply by looking at the data and reality.

Back