Bombs

Part Multi 313

Verified User
Explosions, Bombs

Bomb thread.
Post photos or videos of explosions.

First is a video from "atomic tests channel" on YouTube. This channel has a ton of nuke vids, I think whoever runs this channel is trying to collect every nuke vid there is. (officially there were 2056 nuclear tests done around the world between 1945 and 2010 so he's got a lot of videos to collect).

Last edited:
Now this has gotta suck when your missile factory catches fire and sends your whole payload into random launches and then explodes such as what occured in Ukraine.

Bomb thread.
Post photos or videos of explosions.

First is a video from "atomic tests channel" on YouTube. This channel has a ton of nuke vids, I think whoever runs this channel is trying to collect every nuke vid there is. (officially there were 2056 nuclear tests done around the world between 1945 and 2010 so he's got a lot of videos to collect).

it's kinda of hard to post a picture of a tom joke thread

it's kinda of hard to post a picture of a tom joke thread

Talk about horrible coincidence. I make this thread and they go and bomb some churchgoers on Easter day. Just for the record I am in no way connected to those bombings and this thread in no way promotes the bombing of religious places of worship or innocent civilians. What do you think, a conspiracy? Should I continue this topic or let the bad guys shut me up? This ain't no joke topic, that's for sure.

Also, offing oneself is completely unacceptable.

imagine how awesome it would be to see that in real life.

Terrifying. I saw the still photo of this when I was a kid. It scared me so bad that I painted a picture of it, and hung it over my desk in my room, and stared at it in an attempt to desensitize myself. Wish I hadn't clicked on the video; it is still one of the most awesomely frightening things I've ever seen.

Terrifying. I saw the still photo of this when I was a kid. It scared me so bad that I painted a picture of it, and hung it over my desk in my room, and stared at it in an attempt to desensitize myself. Wish I hadn't clicked on the video; it is still one of the most awesomely frightening things I've ever seen.

Not all that scary to me. What's scary are the smaller bombs. With a nuke you're going to be toast and probably isn't going to hurt.

Back