BOMBSHELL: Documents Surface Proving That Michelle Obama Never Gave Birth

J.kennedy

Verified User
BOMBSHELL: Documents Surface Proving That Michelle Obama Never Gave Birth To Malia And Sasha

not one picture of Michelle Obama pregnant with both daughters. you will not find one.

2 men can not produce children. Michael aka Michelle is a transgender. The children belong to a Dr. & husband. Rent-a-child, I guess most likely arranged by Rev. Wright as was the marriage. .Children have been seen with real parents shortly after obummer's left the Out House they created at 1600 PA. AVE.

The two girls belong to Martin Nesbitt and his wife Dr. Anita Blanchard. These people are apparently long time friends of Obama.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/11/29/where-are-obamas-daughters-baby-pics-and-birth-records/

I choose to assume this is a discussion for posting laughable conspiracy, and mocking what American idiots think. I'll post one.
1453597728748870.jpg

BOMBSHELL: Documents Surface Proving That Michelle Obama Never Gave Birth To Malia And Sasha

not one picture of Michelle Obama pregnant with both daughters. you will not find one.

2 men can not produce children. Michael aka Michelle is a transgender. The children belong to a Dr. & husband. Rent-a-child, I guess most likely arranged by Rev. Wright as was the marriage. .Children have been seen with real parents shortly after obummer's left the Out House they created at 1600 PA. AVE.

The two girls belong to Martin Nesbitt and his wife Dr. Anita Blanchard. These people are apparently long time friends of Obama.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/11/29/where-are-obamas-daughters-baby-pics-and-birth-records/

Seek help immediately. Even Vileherb will not believe that.,

na infowars

that is the stupid level on this shit

You know the people who even after Noah Pozners dead body was shown to the world Alex Jones and infowars claimed he never existed and no one killed any babies at Sandy hook

Not really much doubt michelle is a tranny. She certainly has the size and build of a man. And yet for 8 years the racist tv nets told us how beautiful she is!!! HAHA

What a vicious little snot you are.. I have seen pictures of a pregnant Michelle Obama.

Is "fellowship of the mind" some "Christian" organization?

Back