Bookmarked Threads

Althea

Althea told me...........
On the old format, we could subscribe to threads in order to find them quickly after time has passed. I see the 'bookmark' button, but I haven't figured out where to find my bookmarked threads?

On the old format, we could subscribe to threads in order to find them quickly after time has passed. I see the 'bookmark' button, but I haven't figured out where to find my bookmarked threads?
You can follow threads here, and you can find those by clicking on your name at the top right of the page and going to "followed threads"... I don't know how to use the bookmarked threads because I've never used it... I'll see if I can figure it out for you.

click on your name at the top of the page, click on the bookmarks tab. You'll get your bookmarked threads. You can follow threads too and will be notified when things happen if you are following them.

You can follow threads here, and you can find those by clicking on your name at the top right of the page and going to "followed threads"... I don't know how to use the bookmarked threads because I've never used it... I'll see if I can figure it out for you.
Thanks. I'll check the 'followed' as it's probably easier.

If I'm not mistaken, you said that you undid all thread bans?

It doesn't seem to work even if I reload.

Unless I was mistaken about what you said.

Thanks. I'll check the 'followed' as it's probably easier.

If I'm not mistaken, you said that you undid all thread bans?

It doesn't seem to work even if I reload.

Unless I was mistaken about what you said.
Nah, just on those particular threads. I had banned someone from them at the request of someone who had not started a thread. If you are banned from a thread you would need to point me to the thread so I could see it. It's possible the OP asked for the ban.

Nah, just on those particular threads. I had banned someone from them at the request of someone who had not started a thread. If you are banned from a thread you would need to point me to the thread so I could see it. It's possible the OP asked for the ban.
I'm sure he did. I just thought you undid all bans. I don't need to contribute to that mess.

Back