Boss Move

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
iu

Even after all we have been through the Elite Class almost to a Man/Woman/Whatever act like they dont understand Trump a lick, and grossly almost to the point of insanity underestimate him.

This statue may as well have been of Trollface...you're right, they don't get it and never will.

Even after all we have been through the Elite Class almost to a Man/Woman/Whatever act like they dont understand Trump a lick, and grossly almost to the point of insanity underestimate him.

“Elite class,” let me ask you, who do you think has membership at Maralago? Dorsal? Bedminister? and the other dozen or golf resorts Trump owns? How about Trump Tower, did you think the guy sweeping the floors had an apartment beneath Trump’s?

Trump surely wasn't underestimated- he lost and will never run for office again. There is your history lesson.

“Elite class,” let me ask you, who do you think has membership at Maralago? Dorsal? Bedminister? and the other dozen or golf resorts Trump owns? How about Trump Tower, did you think the guy sweeping the floors had an apartment beneath Trump’s?

Boy Trump sure killed his brand by taking up this fight.

What a Patriot!

You know what's funny? Five threads about "the golden calf" but the wokesters missed the stage CPAC is using. There is no defense for that stage but you woke people who care so much didn't even notice it did you?

So show it.

Or...just spitballing here...how about you look something up for yourself for once? All you have to do is Google "cpac stage" and you'll see but no, that's too difficult for you.

I would love to say "progs gonna prog" here but I can't because you nitwits can't even prog on your own so Guille has to do it for you.

And Ruprecht, when you do finally get around to looking up a current event, yes, it's exactly what it looks like.

Now thank me for doing your job for you.

Back