Bottom's Up!

Howey

Banned
Did you know that heterosexual couples, including *shudder* Christian heterosexual couples, are participating in the once taboo anal sex?

Every couple of years, another once-scandalous sex taboo starts making its way toward the commonplace. A decade ago, blow jobs were what people whispered about; then three-ways became the naughty bedroom act. Now, it’s anal sex—but according to the Centers for Disease Control’s National Survey of Family Growth, it’s rapidly becoming a regular feature of hetero couples’ horizontal activities.

The survey, released last year, showed that 38.2 percent of men between 20 and 39 and 32.6 percent of women ages 18 to 44 engage in heterosexual anal sex. Compare that with the CDC’s 1992 National Health and Social Life survey, which found that only 25.6 percent of men 18 to 59 and 20.4 percent of women 18 to 59 indulged in it.

Anecdotal research also demonstrates curiosity is on the rise. Babeland’s anal-sex workshops are now held three or four times a year, instead of once, and they’re filled with straight couples. “More and more, people are devoting themselves to learning about anal pleasure,” says Carolyn Riccardi, education coordinator for Babeland’s New York retail stores. “Male-to-female anal sex has been happening since the dawn of time,” she says. “What’s different now is that women are actively learning how to enjoy it and have fun with it.”

“I first did it with my husband,” says Lisa, a recently divorced thirtysomething from across the Hudson. “It was a regular part of our married sex life, and I enjoyed it. I think it can feel good for anyone—except if you’re too uptight about it, meaning, you’re literally tight-assed.”

Ah, yes, the anal-sex dilemma: If you think it’s going to hurt, it will. Relaxation isn’t the only requirement for a good experience: Too much aggression (and no lube) can put a woman off anal sex permanently.

So, come on guys. Let the wifey fire up Mr. Happy and have some fun!

Did you know that heterosexual couples, including *shudder* Christian heterosexual couples, are participating in the once taboo anal sex?

Be careful now...

You're going to short circuit someone's brain...remember, some here can't even wrap their mind around the woman being on TOP, let alone the concept of butt sex!

After getting yourself banned, you seem intent on making a point that is probably going to end up with you getting banned again and for even longer.

Please continue.

By the way, I am enjoying being "banned".

I'll bet you'd prefer yours in a nice, dark chocolate brown, huh?

Since you appear to have been reduced to what amounts to rambling, could you please re-write this in an understandable response to my earlier post.

How's that getting me banned, going for you?
Maybe your husband could help you.

Oh dear, poor Howie, true colors seen, now he attacks others sexuality with an air that smacks of desperation.

No one cares howie, your obsessions are evidence of your indoctrination!

Be careful now...

You're going to short circuit someone's brain...remember, some here can't even wrap their mind around the woman being on TOP, let alone the concept of butt sex!
Howie wants to have sex with children.
You say nothing about that, but attack those with boring sex lives?

Odd isnt it?

Perhaps it's your indoctrination again......

Howie wants to have sex with children.
You say nothing about that, but attack those with boring sex lives?

Odd isnt it?

Perhaps it's your indoctrination again......

Accusing another poster of being a pedophile AGAIN, are you?

Didn't learn the first time, did ya?

Accusing another poster of being a pedophile AGAIN, are you?

Didn't learn the first time, did ya?
Not making that accusation.
I'm stating that howey clearly voiced an intent or desire to rape a child.
That is what he posted.
That is what I am saying.
That is why he was banned.

No accusations of paedophilia have been made by me.

Just pointing out the content of one fat disgusting stinking incontinent twats posts.
And pointing out how badly he stinks.
Of his own excrement, he is disgusting and sickening.

Back