Bought a new laptop

Yep, finally did it. I know, I am way slow when it comes to tech stuff, sue me.

Anyway, not top of the line as I am not a gamer, except for PS4 :).

It has an 8th generation intel core i5-8265U processor...whatever that means. I did specifically buy this for this reason, 256 SSD (i know that is faster than a hard drive), 8 gigs of ram (i think), obviously W10, and a 15.6 touch screen. Love the touch screen!

So, after years of nagging from my assistant, she approves of my new purchase. Oh, and I get to buy her coffee since it was all her idea. LOL

SSD's are one of the best ways to speed up performance. I will never go back to a standard hard drive again, except for mass storage

Yep, finally did it. I know, I am way slow when it comes to tech stuff, sue me.

Anyway, not top of the line as I am not a gamer, except for PS4 :).

It has an 8th generation intel core i5-8265U processor...whatever that means. I did specifically buy this for this reason, 256 SSD (i know that is faster than a hard drive), 8 gigs of ram (i think), obviously W10, and a 15.6 touch screen. Love the touch screen!

So, after years of nagging from my assistant, she approves of my new purchase. Oh, and I get to buy her coffee since it was all her idea. LOL

I will only buy the Acer brand anymore. Love the computer's sound and picture with the touch screen.

YOU bought it ... or ... your Mom bought it FOR you?

His "assistant".... (nursing home attendant)

1.jpg

Back