Bought one of these for our house in town....

Stone

Contributor
LOVE it. Pretty much burns smokeless once the fire is going good. Thats by design as it creates a secondary burn. No more having to move around due to smoke blowing in your face! Having said that........Nothing will burn smokeless if you use wet wood. Always use good dry wood. Highly recommend this product!

Last edited:
The idiot in the vid is burning it wrong though half the time.....LOL You see those little holes at the top? Thats where the secondary burn happens , so tip your wood so its stays underneath those holes. As you can see in the vid...flames shoot out of those holes. As I said,...that would be the secondary burn.

LOVE it. Pretty much burns smokeless once the fire is going good. Thats by design as it creates a secondary burn. No more having to move around due to smoke blowing in your face! Having said that........Nothing will burn smokeless if you use wet wood. Always use good dry wood. Highly recommend this product!

Those are awesome...they make a great stove/pizza oven, too...;)

Those are awesome...they make a great stove/pizza oven, too...;)

I want to experiment a little bit and try something with the regular unit. I will let the fire burn down to hot embers first. Then I have a pretty large cast iron pizza pan that as luck would have it fits perfectly on the above stove cooking rack. Spray the cast pizza pan down, put my home made pie on top,...then attach some foil over the top and sides of the pan so its raised up a little over the top " so it acts like an "oven" and see what happens. Hopefully not a mess with the crust burned black! :laugh:

You mean your gated community allows them

I dont live in a gated community. Wouldnt want to either. We have a house in town and a summer cottage on a lake that we use a lot. Out there we just have regular bonfires. Myself and the other lakers have joint cookouts together and bonfires at night where we consume large quantities of beer and summer hummers. :laugh: When we REALLY wanna party we get several pontoon boats together and tie them all off to each other to create a floating party! But thats more of a late afternoon thing. So basically,....screw you. WE DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO. :cool:

I want to experiment a little bit and try something with the regular unit. I will let the fire burn down to hot embers first. Then I have a pretty large cast iron pizza pan that as luck would have it fits perfectly on the above stove cooking rack. Spray the cast pizza pan down, put my home made pie on top,...then attach some foil over the top and sides of the pan so its raised up a little over the top " so it acts like an "oven" and see what happens. Hopefully not a mess with the crust burned black! :laugh:
Good luck...(a stone might work as well...See what I did there?;))

You mean your gated community allows them

They don't put gates around trailer parks.

Unless his "community" is one of these....

generic-prison-gates-guard-tower-021746237-prevstill.webp

....which would not surprise me at all.

I dont live in a gated community. Wouldnt want to either. We have a house in town and a summer cottage on a lake that we use a lot. Out there we just have regular bonfires. Myself and the other lakers have joint cookouts together and bonfires at night where we consume large quantities of beer and summer hummers. :laugh: When we REALLY wanna party we get several pontoon boats together and tie them all off to each other to create a floating party! But thats more of a late afternoon thing. So basically,....screw you. WE DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO. :cool:

Just another redneck fantasy bullshitter.

There's at least one on every political forum.

Just another redneck fantasy bullshitter.

There's at least one on every political forum.

WTF are you talking about? I live in an area where you cant drive more than 5 miles in about any direction without running into another lake. They are EVERYWHERE here. Therefore most everyone is into the boating life.

That is a great design! It beats the turbo drum-burning we used to do with a 55-gal drum with holes drilled in the bottom. Those eventually rust out.

We burned up a lot of palm fronds in 1 though.

Why didn't I think of that? :palm:

How much? We need 1 or more of those around here. Yeowch! They proud of it. $400?

I gotta 6' real burn pit..neighbor well fuck it he uses my grill all the time.

Somebody asked us what we're cookin'...and the answer is termites! :D

We just like to burn, you know? Neighbor makes use of my grill. I gotta smoker, I use that, or the oven.

I'm gonna make him go in on one with me.

If I wanna get rid of stuff, I gotta 6' burn pit I dug. It's the centerpiece of my backyard.

Last edited:
That is a great design! It beats the turbo drum-burning we used to do with a 55-gal drum with holes drilled in the bottom. Those eventually rust out.

How much? We need 1 or more of those around here.

I think they are a bit pricey myself for what they are,...but they are cool. They make different sizes but the most common one is The BONFIRE. They sell for 219.00 . But heres the rub. There is another company called COOZOOM that sells the exact same unit for like 50 bucks cheaper PLUS they give you the accessories right with it. Same damn unit. All stainless steel.

How much? We need 1 or more of those around here. Yeowch! They proud of it. $400?

I gotta 6' real burn pit..neighbor well fuck it he uses my grill all the time.

Somebody asked us what we're cookin'...and the answer is termites! :D

We just like to burn, you know? Neighbor makes use of my grill. I gotta smoker, I use that, or the oven.

I'm gonna make him go in on one with me.

If I wanna get rid of stuff, I gotta 6' burn pit I dug. It's the centerpiece of my backyard.

Thats pretty sweet. We love doing the bonfire thing up here. What a lot of people do not understand is that up north we have such harsh winters so when spring/summer come people want to have FUN while it lasts. Lots of time outside, at bonfires at night, cookouts, and lots of time on a boat, jet ski,...or just swimming/laying on the beach. Winter is so long so we take full advantage of summer.

Thats pretty sweet. We love doing the bonfire thing up here. What a lot of people do not understand is that up north we have such harsh winters so when spring/summer come people want to have FUN while it lasts. Lots of time outside, at bonfires at night, cookouts, and lots of time on a boat, jet ski,...or just swimming/laying on the beach. Winter is so long so we take full advantage of summer.

My best friend has a fire pit out back and everybody around comes there at night.

He lives way North where God made them trees you can cut down and burn right away, because he knew it was cold there.

His uncle called it "Popple" but I think think the real name is Poplar. It's OK for cooking and everything.

Not like Pine.

Some times when we arent in the full blown party mood and just want to kinda be chill but still have a little fun we do a thing with another couple we know that I jokingly named dinner and a Movie. We have a decent back yard patio area I built. So,....I bring out one of our smart TV's and set it up. Easy to do with Wifi. We grill out some food,....eat. Then when were done eating we watch a movie on amazon. Oh,....and make up a few pitchers of Strawberry Daquiri's! . Cant beat it!

My best friend has a fire pit out back and everybody around comes there at night.

He lives way North where God made them trees you can cut down and burn right away, because he knew it was cold there.

His uncle called it "Popple" but I think think the real name is Poplar. It's OK for cooking and everything.

Not like Pine.

Yep....Its poplar. White Birch is good to burn too....REALLY BURNS!

Yep....Its poplar. White Birch is good to burn too....REALLY BURNS!

At my friend's house there's this guy that comes over and makes these things called "Cherry Bombs" Oh! They are soo good!

I think it's Dr. McGuilicoty's Cherry Shnapps and Red Bull.

They are good, wow..

My friends here are making Pina Coladas today. I'm at home, I had my fun earlier. :laugh:

I said I'd take the dog 3x around to the left and 3x around to the right on the "Carousel" and that's what I did earlier. It wore both of us out.

Me more than her because she's young and I'm not. She's probably ready to go again right now. I'm lickin' my wounds. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back