Boycott the NFL

Socrtease

Verified User
After the worst officiated game in the history of the NFL we should all boycott the NFL this Sunday. Season ticket holders should stay home. Hit the NFL where it hurts.

After the worst officiated game in the history of the NFL we should all boycott the NFL this Sunday. Season ticket holders should stay home. Hit the NFL where it hurts.

Don't see what is wrong with those calls.

1) they have been calling shots to the knees of QBs since Brady got knocked out for a season

2) the catch in the end zone was a good call. Ties always go to a receiver. That is how they have called them forever

I am not saying the officiating is a great shakes, but it isnt like their weren't bad calls with the old crews

I think these guys are calling less helmet to helmet garbage

1) they have been calling shots to the knees of QBs since Brady got knocked out for a season

2) the catch in the end zone was a good call. Ties always go to a receiver. That is how they have called them forever

I am not saying the officiating is a great shakes, but it isnt like their weren't bad calls with the old crews

That was an INT. Period.

The 'tie' rule is if they both catch it at the same time, come down with it together. That is not what happened. GB clearly caught the ball and on the way down Tate stuck is arm in there. his second arm wrapped around the ball once they hit the ground. Give Tate credit for the effort, because it gave the Seahawks the 'win', but in no way was that a TD according to the rules.

I don't know... I may go to KC for the Chargers game this weekend. Slip one of the replacement refs a c note and ask him to keep throwing flags on Rivers until he cries. Which should be about one flag...

The Faiders/Ponies game should be comical as well with replacement refs. Philly/Giants as well.

Side note... Saw an article on ESPN that said between $150-250 million in bets on the Packers worldwide just lost... ooops.

the simultaneous catch rule states that both players must have both hands on the ball and but must both come down in control of the ball. That is not what happened on that last play. Furthermore the Seattle receiver pushed a green Bay defender in the back while the ball was still in the air committing offensive pass interference, which should have been the end of the game.

I wonder how easy it is to become a replacement ref.

I'd like to apply.

Even though I can't see worth a shit, I bet I could do a better job.

Back