Brave liberal 13-year old in conservative-infested country refuses to wear veil

I don't think we should wait 15 years......I believe all liberals should be required to wear veils now!......

it's all in the interest of protecting the children....
democrat_women.jpg

Last edited:
You see? A Christian responds with shock that this woman frees herself and refuses to wear the veil. How soon until the Christian Taliban in America is forcing your daughters to wear the veil, and throwing acid in their faces for "dishonoring" them?

You see? A Christian responds with shock that this woman frees herself and refuses to wear the veil. How soon until the Christian Taliban in America is forcing your daughters to wear the veil, and throwing acid in their faces for "dishonoring" them?

don't misunderstand, WM.....I'm not just referring to women.....we shouldn't have to look at your ugly face, either.....

I don't know, Watermark, but the reality is almost no Christians defend that idea, and social conservatives are the ones against the type of political correctness that ignores this kind of thing to tell us it is a "religion of peace"...

If you think a 13 year old is a Women, there is definetly something wrong with your reasoning.

I don't know, Watermark, but the reality is almost no Christians defend that idea, and social conservatives are the ones against the type of political correctness that ignores this kind of thing to tell us it is a "religion of peace"...

Yes, Christianity is not a religion of peace! It's a dangerous virus! It won't be long until we have Christian Sharia in the south. Don't let the rest of America fall!

Yes, Christianity is not a religion of peace! It's a dangerous virus! It won't be long until we have Christian Sharia in the south. Don't let the rest of America fall!
Tell us more about what you think we should fear, because that seems to be what government runs on nowadays.

You might even get people to vote for you if you make them afraid enough.

I think I see the connection, WM.....were you trying to show that liberalism is just another birth defect?.....I suppose you could make a credible argument in favor or that.....but it seems for many to be a matter of CHOOSING to be an idiot, don't you think?.......

Last edited:
Back