Breaking news: Bowman lost his primary and Boebert won her primary

So the people in Bowman's district have proven themselves smarter than the dumbass hicks and redneck in Boobert's district who only voted for her tits and ass.

Which are really all she has to offer.

So the people in Bowman's district have proven themselves smarter than the dumbass hicks and redneck in Boobert's district who only voted for her tits and ass.

tenor.gif

Well,...not really the tits, ..but they arent bad. Im much more of an ass man myself. Yesir,....in the final analysis I would say it was the ass that made the biggest difference. :thinking:

Well,...not really the tits, ..but they arent bad. Im much more of an ass man myself. Yesir,....in the final analysis I would say it was the ass that made the biggest difference. :thinking:
Boebert took a reliable Republican district, Colorado-3, and made it unwinnable. So she has switched to Colorado-4, which is one of the safest Republican districts in America... And is now threatening to lose that for the Republicans.

Boebert is the first candidate I have ever heard of to threaten to lose two elections in different districts for her party.

Back