Breaking News - for Gaffer

Cancel7

Banned
Hey, I just read a report implying you are more likely to become President of the United States if you're a rich, well-connected white man!

I can't get over it. I knew you'd want to know about it right away. Maybe you can put it in today's "Gaffer's Unbelievable Wonders" bulletin.

So what have we learned in the past two days here/

-Ex-president and husband of a Presidential hopeful, Mr. Bill Clinton might have an agenda favoring Democrats in general, and his wife in particular.

-Rich people get better lawyers in this country!

-Rich white men more likely to become President!

I don't know what could be next, but I think I've had enough shock for two days.

Backoff a bit girl, I am not sure I can handle all that at one time....
You are not kidding are you ?
All that stuff is really true ?

So what have we learned in the past two days here/

-Ex-president and husband of a Presidential hopeful, Mr. Bill Clinton might have an agenda favoring Democrats in general, and his wife in particular.

-Rich people get better lawyers in this country!

-Rich white men more likely to become President!

I don't know what could be next, but I think I've had enough shock for two days.

LOL, I'm sure he'll find some assine way to refute this.

I read the post through proxy( ladyt)

So what's to refute. Darla is coming on trying to insight some silly arguement like she and the other liberals like to do with Dixie and Toby. I'm not interested. I state my point and anyone wanting to debate something is welcome to do so. but name calling and conservative bashing doesn't make a point. There for I don't bother responding to most posts.

It is so nice to see conservative bashing coming back into fashion again. It goes nice with my winter wardrobe ;)

It is true that 2 X 4 boy can read? If so that is news. Now if he could just be trained to think. Well first things first I guess. And what is all this complaining about bashing, he is after all the one proudly sporting the 2 X 4!!!

I read the post through proxy( ladyt)

So what's to refute. Darla is coming on trying to insight some silly arguement like she and the other liberals like to do with Dixie and Toby. I'm not interested. I state my point and anyone wanting to debate something is welcome to do so. but name calling and conservative bashing doesn't make a point. There for I don't bother responding to most posts.

This is indeed an odd statement, from a poster who is well-known for stating that liberals and democrats are aiding and abetting terrorists, and undermining the country's security.

but name calling and conservative bashing doesn't make a point
//

Gaffer from that statement I am assuming that you are a reformed man about bashing and slandering liberals ? ;)

Back