Breaking News Guys........

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
You know how exotic and unusual I am right?

Well, I went down the cafeteria for lunch and being the adventurous soul that I am, I got the spring mix for my salad greens today.......wanna take a guess at what it has in it.......

yup!

Arugula...........

I'm an elitist. You iceburg eating minions can kiss my @$$!!!

Imagine something like arugula being served in a cafeteria. So what has the reaction from the “normal people” been?

Imagine something like arugula being served in a cafeteria. So what has the reaction from the “normal people” been?

Well, of course all the trashy people got Romaine but ya know.....since I'm not like common folk and have made it to middle management, I get arugula.

Well, of course all the trashy people got Romaine but ya know.....since I'm not like common folk and have made it to middle management, I get arugula.

You got arugula? In front of the other workers??

You must be a fascist, zionist, elitist, traitor to the hardworking people of our country!!!

Do you know how many people lost their jobs when people like you started outsourcing their salads with arugula??

oh please. Just yesterday you had your nose in the air b/c you consider yourself to be some kind of food snob.
Nothing wrong with being proud of being a snob. It is the recognition of your status that is important.

You got arugula? In front of the other workers??

I'm sorry, but I can't be bothered having a salad without arugula. The next thing you know people will start serving me water with ice. Anyone who's civilized knows that chilled water is the only way to go.

I'm sorry, but I can't be bothered having a salad without arugula. The next thing you know people will start serving me water with ice. Anyone who's civilized knows that chilled water is the only way to go.

I agree, but it has to be really cold. I like it so cold that it is almost flirting with freezing, but hasn't formed ice yet.

Nothing wrong with being proud of being a snob. It is the recognition of your status that is important.

Hey Damo.....I'm thinking of buying a yacht next weekend. You know what arugula is, what vessels would you recommend?

I agree, but it has to be really cold. I like it so cold that it is almost flirting with freezing, but hasn't formed ice yet.

Isn't the worse when your butler serves you luke warm mimosa's in the morning?

Back