BREAKING NEWS: Russia has Helsinki tapes.

Ross Dolan

Contributor
Reuters is reporting that Russian officials have acknowledged that they have tapes of the 2 hour meeting between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.

Apparently the Russians are willing to share the tapes with the US congress…if the congress requests them.

The officials warn that there are problems with the tapes. Putin’s remarks are fairly clear…although at times rather emotive. Trump’s words are garbled…spoken as though he has something in his mouth throughout the meeting.

More to come.

Reuters is reporting that Russian officials have acknowledged that they have tapes of the 2 hour meeting between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.

Apparently the Russians are willing to share the tapes with the US congress…if the congress requests them.

The officials warn that there are problems with the tapes. Putin’s remarks are fairly clear…although at times rather emotive. Trump’s words are garbled…spoken as though he has something in his mouth throughout the meeting.

More to come.

and trump was seated under the table

More to come.

coming again?

Jesus H. Christ, Lum...

...read the fucking OP before replying.

Nah, I've had it with the corporate state media. Already know what Don is, I already know what america is, and how the power structure operates. I know Don makes a very nice distraction for the power structure, but he's not the problem, merely a symptom of a failed system. While the corporate state media would like to light up our collective lizard brain over Don's obvious corruption and impotence as a leader of any kind at all, the problem still remains the system itself and the fact that our "two" political parties are in reality partners in the economic cannibalization of our society.

If it's real the whole story will come out in time and the american corporate state media machine will NOT be involved in the truth or truth telling, that's just not what it's for.

More to come.
Link?

More to come.

I bet you just gobbled that up, Franky!

I'm going to help you out here, the post was suppose to be humor, not very good humor, but none the less read it few times and you should get it

Jeez...I thought it was funny.

At one point, Putin is heard complaining, "But I want it done in the Oval Office."

FURTHER BREAKING NEWS:

Putin invited to visit the Oval Office.

More to come.

Ah shit! (shaking head) You got me on this one, Frank. (Damn it!)

Back