Brenda Steinberg Bakersfield

I think real names are to be avoided around here.

Camille158, if that is your real name you should probably contact one of the mods and have them pull it.

I think real names are to be avoided around here.

Camille158, if that is your real name you should probably contact one of the mods and have them pull it.

Mr Googles (and thus the entire US government) suggests this is a bot.

Thanks Mr Pres.

Mr Googles (and thus the entire US government) suggests this is a bot.

Thanks Mr Pres.

Oh really? I was wondering. Charver do you remember that guest who used to come here every morning and read the "Thai King..." something or other thread? And that hilarious post you made about it? I wonder whatever happened to that guy.

Oh really? I was wondering. Charver do you remember that guest who used to come here every morning and read the "Thai King..." something or other thread? And that hilarious post you made about it? I wonder whatever happened to that guy.

Oh yes, i used to look forward to seeing him here of a morning.

I like to think that they have got over their Thai King fixation and moved on to seeing other threads in other forums. I'll admit i shed a tear when he left but we'll always have that crazy summer of 2009. Good times.

Oh yes, i used to look forward to seeing him here of a morning.

I like to think that they have got over their Thai King fixation and moved on to seeing other threads in other forums. I'll admit i shed a tear when he left but we'll always have that crazy summer of 2009. Good times.

Yeah I been missing him. Wise words though Charver.

Back